Date: 9/14/2022
Name: C**** (masking name-DM)
Phone: (531) 600-8793
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://clubomaha.club/
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 120th and Center
Activities: Lap Dance. Grinding. Body Worship.
Hair Length and Color: Short brown hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: C**** (masking name-DM) is a beautiful 5'7" with great eyes and nice thin rocking body. Cute and flirty on the floor. Decent grinding lap dance, but strict rules. Don't break rules or she walks.
Recommendation: No
Never been to Club Omaha myself, is there some sort of unspoken agreement that the dances are supposed to include anything more?
A person would think so since they are "Bed Dances", but that just means no chairs. I went a lot a long time ago and whenever I asked for more, ladies just laughed and said no, continued with lap dance. Got to know one of the dancers well enough they did HE on top of pants. Compared to other strip clubs around country, I just feel this place allows for a lot of touching considering its full nude.
All these type clubs around here, the old midwest girls club, paradise city, the platform, they have the most GPS strippers I have encountered in the whole country. I saw one go off on her twitter about how some guy was so pathetic for even asking for extras in the club.

And the simps prove them right over and over again. Most of them have OF accounts and make money there also. Good for them, they found their money tree.

I just don't understand how so many simps have so much money. If you pay that much money for self service, how do you keep any money in the rest of you life's dealings?

I just don't get it, but to each their own.

D
All these type clubs around here, the old midwest girls club, paradise city, the platform, they have the most GPS strippers I have encountered in the whole country. I saw one go off on her twitter about how some guy was so pathetic for even asking for extras in the club.

And the simps prove them right over and over again. Most of them have OF accounts and make money there also. Good for them, they found their money tree.

I just don't understand how so many simps have so much money. If you pay that much money for self service, how do you keep any money in the rest of you life's dealings?

I just don't get it, but to each their own.

D Originally Posted by ddplay4fun
Can't agree enough.

Omaha absolutely fails when it comes for pfp. Everywhere. From strip clubs to AMPs to street to websites. Dudes here are completely satisfied with old or fat, and the rare occasional cute one wants 1 billion dollars a minute for touching your dick with a latex glove. Fine for the dudes who accept that, not for me. Glad to be outta Omaha this summer, can't come soon enough.