Self-elected Provider Body Types/Builds in KC Metro

Body seems less important than character/personality chemistry for many of the reviewed experiences but it obviously plays a factor in attraction.

When searching providers http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=search there are 7 "Build[s]" from which to filter results:
Athletic
Average
BBW
Curvy
Petite
Slender
Voluptuous

Currently, there are 110 Provider Showcases for KC Metro.
Here's today's breakdown:
Athletic 17
Average 13
BBW 4
Curvy 36
Petite 17
Slender 19
Voluptuous 3

Undefined 1

So begs the question, how do providers define their build?
I always check height and weight. I've noticed a few incongruencies.
And what their build was before they had children, or aged out of newbie status.

But Hey, confidence and acceptance are more important.

Plenty of types for all tastes.

Love the Women!
  • Emmie
  • 04-24-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm a BBW and PROUD OF IT! Now, I need to go check my bio and make sure it says that! Lol
I define my build by the shape, not the size.
Body seems less important than character/personality chemistry for many of the reviewed experiences but it obviously plays a factor in attraction.

So begs the question, how do providers define their build? Originally Posted by algrace

vague is vague
I like numbers and facts
no bra size? skip
no height/weight? skip
pics not good, *like bend over sticknig there ass out(WTF?)
skip

anyone who uses the phrases
to be honest
just saying
in my opinion,,

I don't listen to
I put "average " on mine...I am still in great shape but not quite athletic..lol

I think that at 5'4,145lbs.wear a size 7 to 9.....that I am average.

{And Johnny...lol...I have alot of ass pics on there cause that is my BEST "ass"ett!}
Why has everyone left out: Cute
That concept can transcend all age groups and apply to any body type.
I've always had questions about:

Petite: having a small trim figure —usually used of a woman

Slender:
thin especially in an attractive or graceful way

Both definitions taken from Merriam Webster. Both seem to be used interchangeably or mistaking one for the other. I guess "slender" translates to anorexic in some peoples minds!

There should be "Plump". I've used "average +" in a review.

Plump: having a full, rounded shape : slightly fat

{And Johnny...lol...I have alot of ass pics on there cause that is my BEST "ass"ett!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
hey, if you think that's your best assets, and want to show it off,

confidence is why I dated my last GF....but confidence isnt everything...(which is why she got dumped)
I'm a true BBW, no question about it. I don't hide it, Photoshop it, or get pissy when it's used to describe me. What DOES make me mad is when people are shocked by my body. Uhhh, did you not read my reviews or look at my showcase? If you don't like women with rolls and jiggle-y parts, please save us both the trouble and find someone else. I want us both to enjoy our time together and if you're unhappy, or worse, disgusted, then we're both having a bad day.
I'm a true BBW,,,,,,. Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
what's an untrue bbw?
Ginger, I think that's great. There are plenty of men who are looking for your body type and would be pleased as punch to meet and be with you. For those men who wouldn't try you based on your dimensions, you have to look at it like they don't know what they're missing. The important thing is that you are not trying to trick someone into something they don't want or at least don't think they want.
Some people like McDs, some like BK. Some people like HyVee, some like Price Chopper. Some people, in America, like republicans, some like democrats. Fact is every person on planet Earth has preferences for one thing or the other for their own reasons. I like my coffee very strong! Strong enough to make some choke! No shit! Am I a jerk because I decline your weak Folgers when/if you offer? I might be a jerk, hopefully it's not because of my coffee preference.

Relationships are like life, a bitch! Roll with it.

I'm a true BBW, no question about it. I don't hide it, Photoshop it, or get pissy when it's used to describe me. What DOES make me mad is when people are shocked by my body. Uhhh, did you not read my reviews or look at my showcase? If you don't like women with rolls and jiggle-y parts, please save us both the trouble and find someone else. I want us both to enjoy our time together and if you're unhappy, or worse, disgusted, then we're both having a bad day. Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
ok what irks me is when a lady presents herself in her showcase as say curvy.

now curvy in my definition and what I think many would agree is a woman with accentuating curves. say a large chested woman with a thin waist and a curvy ass. that's what I think when I imagine a curvy girl. but there are many women on here that are by all rights a bbw if you have hail damage and your body has no curve to it at all that is bbw at least I think so.

and many women use the curvy definition as a crutch. idk if its because they are ashamed of their body and the fact they are indeed a bbw. and there are ssbbw that say they are bbw. now come on now these women know that if their arms midsection and thighs look like bib (that's the name of the Michelin man for those who don't know) they do not fall under the category of bbw!

now an average woman in my opinion. is the lady who many of us refer too as thick. not toned its obvious she does not work out may have a little pooch. not necessarily fat just well average. whether it be her butt is not tight a little squishy again a slight pooch sorry for using the term so loosely but average.

but it seems that the average woman in todays society is what by all medical definition to be obese or morbidly obese.

now please ladies don't get all upset with my interpretation as I am just answering the op's question!

athletic in my opinion is a woman who works out and works out hard to have a muscular physic like six pack abs and toned tight thighs and biceps!

petite a small framed girl small breasts and generally toned may be able to see ribs and so on.

slender would be a skinny woman that is toned but not muscular!

and voluptuous in my opinion falls under the category of a bbw. while they tend to have a more curvy figure they are still a larger woman and in my eyes the true definition of a bbw!

I hope I got all categories covered.