The Ball Lick...

Ok, So who knows the perfect trick to sucking balls. Some days I think Im a ball-licking pro, then a few days later a slinky set of balls come through and slip all out my mouth.

So...What is the key to good ball-sucking/licking? Guys: What do you enjoy being done to your balls?

Sometimes I like to juggle the balls in my cheeks! Good? Yes?..
Less teeth... More TONG!!!!
Suck those nuts like a hoover vacuum!
Always knew Gem was a little squirrely.

Ok, So who knows the perfect trick to sucking balls. Some days I think Im a ball-licking pro, then a few days later a slinky set of balls come through and slip all out my mouth.
So...What is the key to good ball-sucking/licking? Guys: What do you enjoy being done to your balls?
Sometimes I like to juggle the balls in my cheeks! Good? Yes?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34
DNTH ?
A lot of tip of the tongue licking all over, then, grab the cock, deep throat it once, and head back to the balls. Repeat until you hear the moan, then keep it in your mouth until I cum.
First of all help me get them off the floor so Im not kicking them down the hallway like soccer balls!!

Then if you wouldn't mind slowly licking them like your licking an ice cream cone

Sometimes a lady will suck and pull...pulling is never good....they've been pulled enuff by me!!
  • guykc
  • 04-28-2016, 10:07 PM
i can be a test dummy anytime Gemma, Just saying.
MMMM Gemma...I am with ya on the "like me some ball licking:....Lots of swirly tongue action along with some gentle sucking once in a while...make love to them just like they were a pusssy!
  • guykc
  • 04-28-2016, 10:55 PM
well damn Dallas
DNTH ? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes, Double Nut Tongue Hockey
Yes, Double Nut Tongue Hockey Originally Posted by Gemma34
lol...DOUBLE,what if ya only have ONE nut?? lol
{I have a gent who actually only has one ball...}
Dee,
Do a doubles session: DTNH.
(Double Tounge Nut Hockey).

Gemma, simply thank you for this thread.
Mmh, count me in! That's one of my favorite things to do!
absolutely LOVE when a provider pulls up my sack and uses the tongue from the taint all the way up...

hell move it side to side and work on the sides too...

alternate that action with some good bj action and the launch sequence will be under way!!!