Condom recommendation

I recently tried using a Trojan Magnum condom with poor results. Even though the lady I was with had a very nice, hot, tight pussy, and the condom seemed to fit tightly, those things just didn't transmit enough sensitivity to allow me to finish.

Can anybody recommend something that works better?

Thanks for any replies!
Skyn Large! They're really thin, they're by far my favorite! Trojans tend to taste bad and they smell AWFUL. The large ones are obviously bigger than average if you're having trouble with them being too tight. They stay on, but half the time I don't feel the material there, they're so thin and I can feel every sensation. They're made with the latex substitute so I imagine that's why they're so good. They're a little bit cheaper than Trojans I think. Definitely worth a shot though!
I was going to say anything but Trojan magnums. one brand are pretty good but I have not found them in the large variety.
I hate trojans.. stinky & they break easy..
Skyns & Lifestyles are my go to choice!
I love kimono with aqualube - actually all the kimonos feel good.
I recently tried using a Trojan Magnum condom with poor results. Even though the lady I was with had a very nice, hot, tight pussy, and the condom seemed to fit tightly, those things just didn't transmit enough sensitivity to allow me to finish.

Can anybody recommend something that works better?

Thanks for any replies! Originally Posted by Starry69
Female condom maybe?
  • Tetas
  • 04-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Crown
If you have any girth, Kimonos are no good. After a lot of variety pack purchases, Skyn Large seems to be the best.
+1 for skyn Large. Compared to Trojan Mags, the difference is night and day. Where do you find Kimonos?
You can get them at adult stores like Cirilla's. I think Kimonos are actually the thinnest condoms they make. I saw a chart one time from an unbiased source and I remember seeing that
<<<<Use's the Female Condoms they are better for the thicker guy
yes they are strange looking .. but I like the for the bigger girth and longer ding dings ,, they do take some pratice to use them ,I have it down
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ondom%20images