Lol@ Terrible Airbrushing

Lariyah Cash is back in town. New Pics. Funny how the one in the middle has her with a massive Tattoo on her upper right thigh, and it's mysteriously disappeared in all the other shots

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058089666
Is it possible that all the pictures may not have been taken at the same time.

After I see her, which I intend to do, I'll confirm the presence of absence of the tattoo.
Lariyah Cash is back in town. New Pics. Funny how the one in the middle has her with a massive Tattoo on her upper right thigh, and it's mysteriously disappeared in all the other shots

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058089666 Originally Posted by super_delfin00
myst have gotten tat between shots
Thanks guys for pointing out the obvious.

After I see her, which I intend to do, I'll confirm the presence of absence of the tattoo. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
myst have gotten tat between shots Originally Posted by johnnyretard
Clearly I received my thigh tattoo after my last shoot. Did you not notice my larger breast in the middle picture?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058089666 Originally Posted by super_delfin00
The obvious is that you're a mindless pimped hooker trying to be Kat.
Lol@ Terrible Airbrushing
It's a shame she can't airbrush the words "Lariyah Cash pimp" off of the whole internet.
What gave it away my thigh tattoo and my implants? I can name a few other ladies with both and you are one of them lol. Seriously, you are wrong with all of your assumptions. I'm confident and secure with who I am and there is nothing about me that wants to be her or any other woman. She does have a nice ass though. You two resemble each other and could definitely pass for twins.

The obvious is that you're a mindless pimped hooker trying to be Kat. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Ohhh I didn't notice the new boobs! Thanks for pointing that out!
So who's the photog on the newer pics?
Or does he not want credit for some reason?

After I see her, which I intend to do, I'll confirm the presence of absence of the tattoo. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy

The last time I saw her she did not have that tattoo on her right, or left leg. Even if the picture was reversed, it is new.

JR
Or does he not want credit for some reason? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The watermark is gone 'cuz it became a drag on eccie business, and huggy-bear is all about business.

The blue shoes, though, are apparently still mandatory for the bottom bitch.
Or does he not want credit for some reason? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Same probably.. Just switching styles because he is taking photos of other pimped out girls traveling here as well
The watermark is gone 'cuz it became a drag on eccie business, and huggy-bear is all about business.
The blue shoes, though, are apparently still mandatory for the bottom bitch. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Same probably.. Just switching styles because he is taking photos of other pimped out girls traveling here as well Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Yes, I know. Just fishing for an actual acknowledgement for confirmation.
Still wondering if any other gals have gotten upset with that paticular photog.
What gave it away my thigh tattoo and my implants? I'm confident and secure with who I am. She does have a nice ass though. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash

First two sentences talking in the first person [My & I] third sentence maybe not so much [she]

Hmmm