Seeking reviews!

So I have been on and off this Scene for a couple years now and plan on staying here this time I have been back around for quite some time now but mostly in the Denver area had a couple reviews there on TOB. I am wanting to be one of KCs regular girls but KC is not giving me a reason to stay here. I am wanting to settle here this is my home I am originally from KC. I've had a couple people who say they were going to do reviews over the last weekend who never have done them. Seeking any advice or help from either other providers or the gentleman either or....
Thanks
Maddie
Only thing I can say is be memorable!

See reply 44 on the third page of "It Makes No Sense" string. Some ladies names and activities stand out over the years, some have been forgotten for various reasons. The lame and mediocre, liars, thieves, etc. are forgotten quickly, the ordinary last a little longer, but the NASTY, "wild and crazy" are all etched in stone! I am 110% confident my death will not be as painful as it would be if I didn't have those nasty, "wild and crazy" women's time with me etched in my memory!

I approve this message.

P.S. Patting myself on the back for that last sentence!

P.S.S.
(Added 4:00pm) What really sucks is when the nasty, wild and crazy are liars and thieves too!
Thanx
I texted u and pmd u
I've always been a sucker for review specials. I like writing them, and if I can a little something extra it might put me over the hump(pardon the pun).
So I take it you may be interested? ��
Agree with Bilbo. Enjoy a good review special.
Thank you both i will post a review special ad in the weekend line up this weekend when i am available. ��������
I pm'ed you as well. Let me know.