It’s quiet around SETX

I’ve noticed lately it’s been real quiet around setx. I’ve been traveling for work some, so I’ve been having fun in other places. It looks like the area is kinda lacking good providers. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?
It’s been quiet in SETX for YEARS on this site. Unless you take a chance with a provider from STG, EB or SA, pickings are slim. For me, too much risk in those other sites for a catfish or LE sting. My hobbying has gone WAY down since ‘21.
I agree with you for sure. I have to drive to Houston to get good quality most of the time. I took a chance on one after making the post earlier and it worked out but around here there’s no guarantee.
Same - I pretty much only hobby in Houston, and stick to a few trusted providers.
Think that’s what the hobby has become…it’s the same in northwest La. As far as new talent they aren’t as polished as years before. Many have dependency issues which becomes a liability. Not as many vetted providers on trusted sights.. I too try to stay with familiar providers as I believe many providers do the same. Personally i believe the good ol days of upper tier providers that travel and that a blue collar salary can support are over.