Gamy, This is your thread.... Tell us like it is.

Congrats on loosing a hundred pounds or so, an chuggin cum at the same time.

Your type is still an easy find at ( most any bar in Houston)

Big girls love attention, they love to make the guys happy....

Most of them will do anything to please.

Some of the fucktards here do not have the self confidence, to approach a woman for ...........ANYTHING...... This is where you are making the bank!

I enjoy reading your exploits, and your efforts to sign up a new gaggle of fucktards.

Party on Big Gal!

Life is good for you.

BTW... when you start slinging examples of me disrespecting, some of the hooktards here, or slamming me.... Post some examples... I am curious...

All I have ever done is call you FAT!!...
As you said, I lost weight and look great! My belly isn't soft, and pictures accurate. Where am I fat? Except my beautiful round ass
Oh yes, I carry myself at a different level than your girls in the sticks. I don't drink, drug, or smoke, so I'm way to high class for your ass. I worked my way to being the sexy diva I am, and would never disrespect a woman. By all charts I'm not overweight or obese, simply perfect for me and those who want to come see me and unlike your stick girls, I don't suck cock for free. Although with your attitude I doubt you would get anything free.....
  • mr666
  • 05-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Oh hell not another one of these.
Oh hell not another one of these. Originally Posted by mr666
Yep.... I gave her the invite.... she could not keep the dick sucker shut.
  • Sonya
  • 05-19-2014, 06:43 PM
All women love attention. Makes us bloom like flowers to sunlight. My personality is rather submissive so i also love to please. Funny I thought a natural desire to please other people would be a good trait for us providers to have. Amy I didnt know you before your weight loss but id like to congratulate you as well. Im not sure why this guy is so insulting but no one deserves such abuse. I know we cant be everyones type but then again we dont have to be.

IJS Tricks better recognize...
Jesus tittyfucking Christ... Did the docs leave the c-section open?
All women love attention. Makes us bloom like flowers to sunlight. My personality is rather submissive so i also love to please. Funny I thought a natural desire to please other people would be a good trait for us providers to have. Amy I didnt know you before your weight loss but id like to congratulate you as well. Im not sure why this guy is so insulting but no one deserves such abuse. I know we cant be everyones type but then again we dont have to be. Originally Posted by Sonya

I'm content with me, and it didn't make my head swell, I still love to suck a dick thanks love

IJS Tricks better recognize... Originally Posted by BDS
He isn't civilized, poor guy!
Jesus tittyfucking Christ... Did the docs leave the c-section open? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You stupid fuck...Do you know anything about surgery, scars, and the recovery time that it takes to heal! She just had this surgery and already looks ten times better than you could ever look...even in your dreams!

so it's lighthearted...
Holly Shiet,

You got a fan Club!

Haaaaaaaaaaa!
As you said, I lost weight and look great! My belly isn't soft, and pictures accurate.. Originally Posted by bustyamy
You Better reread what I posted, then look at your belly pictures, that someone posted on your behalf....

Not a big thing for a big gal.
You Better reread what I posted, then look at your belly pictures, that someone posted on your behalf....

Not a big thing for a big gal. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
A very little pooch but it's not soft! Crunches do work farm boy. I think you like me, you been following me around like a lost puppy for a year now. I will not see a dirt bag!!!
  • R.M.
  • 05-19-2014, 07:17 PM
Is this another Out_of_Bounds threAD?
A very little pooch but it's not soft! Crunches do work farm boy. I think you like me, you been following me around like a lost puppy for a year now. I will not see a dirt bag!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Have fun with that one!

Again... I need some proof of your accusations...

My desire to give you a hard time is, all on the Boards, if you have any evidence to prove otherwise.....

HERE IS YOUR FORUM.