Do you guys prefer women in lingerie, plain naked, in your boxers....

• sabin
  • 06-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Okay, I am curious about this one because truth be told, I like wearing sexy lingerie. Big Secret...I enjoy getting dressed up in sexy lingerie and cleaning my house (even if it is a bra and panties - always with hosiery). My ex never appreciated the lingerie. A lot of times I would get dressed up all sexy for him and he never seemed to care for it. He said he liked his women best in a pair of his boxers or nothing at all. Now, I have heard a few other gentlemen say they thought there was nothing sexier than a woman in a pair of her man's boxers. Thoughts? I would love to hear what you gentlemen prefer to see your fantasy girls, atf providers and/or gfs wives in?

I love seeing a woman in lingerie. I love it even more the way it looks balled up on the floor at the foot of the bed 30 seconds later
Naked.
  • mr666
  • 06-19-2014, 11:15 PM
I love when a chick wears lingerie. I don't dig the boxers look, but I do like when a girl wears one of my shirts, whether it's a white button up long sleeve or a Megadeth t-shirt from a concert.

As for a meeting with a provider, it would be nice if she was wearing lingerie or stripper looking attire that is sometimes seen in showcases or ads. I can't seeing short shorts a lame tank top and flip flops. But other looks I don't mind as long as looks like she put in an effort to look good for our encounter.
I'm a fan of a guys shirt and some lacy panties...but I want the shirt to smell like him
I want her NAKED and I want her to jump on top of me and tear off my clothes and make out with me before all the Fun begins = )
a mini dress is sexy. but if you're wearing a man's button up shirt (that's too big for you) and nothing else underneath, that's sexy
Even though I love it all it depends on what you're actually doing. I prefer you mix it up.

Cooking or cleaning - I prefer total nudity. If the food is smelling good I reserve the right to thank you by smacking your ass or grabbing your tits unencumbered.

Lounging and chilling
- Watching TV on the sofa hugged up I prefer sexy Vicky Secrets style lingerie

Friends come over - I prefer slut lingerie with slogans like "Fucktastic" or "Slippery When Wet"

Sleeping - Naked. The ass is always my softest pillow. I get irritated if you come to bed with clothes on unless of course it's fishnets. Fishnets drive me absolutely insane I'm totally and completely at the mercy of any woman wearing Fishnets.

Even though I love it all it depends on what you're actually doing. I prefer you mix it up.

Cooking or cleaning - I prefer total nudity. If the food is smelling good I reserve the right to thank you by smacking your ass or grabbing your tits unencumbered.

Lounging and chilling
- Watching TV on the sofa hugged up I prefer sexy Vicky Secrets style lingerie

Friends come over - I prefer slut lingerie with slogans like "Fucktastic" or "Slippery When Wet"

Sleeping - Naked. The ass is always my softest pillow. I get irritated if you come to bed with clothes on unless of course it's fishnets. Fishnets drive me absolutely insane I'm totally and completely at the mercy of any woman wearing Fishnets.

[IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums
Agree 100%, unless you're cooking bacon. .../t394/Daxel44/cp-fishnets_zps014ec041.jpg[/IMG] Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Agree 100%, unless you're cooking bacon...
  • mr666
  • 06-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Oh man I forgot fishnets. I'd to get hot and heavy then rip them between the legs so I can stick it inside her.
Okay, I am curious about this one because truth be told, I like wearing sexy lingerie. Big Secret...I enjoy getting dressed up in sexy lingerie and cleaning my house (even if it is a bra and panties - always with hosiery). My ex never appreciated the lingerie. A lot of times I would get dressed up all sexy for him and he never seemed to care for it. He said he liked his women best in a pair of his boxers or nothing at all. Now, I have heard a few other gentlemen say they thought there was nothing sexier than a woman in a pair of her man's boxers. Thoughts? I would love to hear what you gentlemen prefer to see your fantasy girls, atf providers and/or gfs wives in?

Originally Posted by sabin
hosiery? And your pic at the bottom of your post?
Stockings? Thong? Sexy Bra?

Will you marry me?

Or at least, will you come to the Woodlands and take advantage of me?

Thanks in advance!
Lingerie, lipstick, nails done & stripper heels. Sometimes go for the mini-skirt outfit.
Lingerie, lipstick, nails done & stripper heels. Sometimes go for the mini-skirt outfit. Originally Posted by Taurus99
Fish net stockings.
Medical scrubs - top only, no bra. Feel free to perform any procedure on me you'd like to. Well, almost any
Not a fan of lingerie at all other than the occasional pair of thigh highs. Naked or shirt only is perfect. And I really don't like shoes if any kind.