My second no review and why you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I am sitting here reading in disbelief as I see people calling me a cunt, bitch and a hustler. That's right, I've received my second no review and I'm not even sure why. I have PM'd the reviewer in an attempt to rectify the situation and if I had known there was a problem I would have fixed it right then and there. However, he hasn't returned my message and I had no idea there was a problem during the visit.

I understand that I can't please everyone but isn't it a little unnecessary to call me so many names and accuse me of intentional wrong-doing? The commenter's are being so cruel that even the guy who wrote the review felt the need to jump in and mediate in the thread below. Even a Mod wrote "well done spice". It's seems like all these guys came out of the woodwork to read one review, ignore the 60+ positive reviews and then commence hating me and attempting to damage my nearly perfect reputation.

I work tirelessly to be what many consider a top notch provider and when I see things like this it not only hurts me personally but effects the way people will view me in the future here. I make my living doing this and have plans to devote the money toward bettering myself, which is why my reputation is very important to me. Every time it's damaged and every time I miss an opportunity I fall a little short on my goals as a result. So I think you should ask yourselves, why would I hustle a guy knowing he could do so much damage to my life on one of the MANY review sites out there.

I've been so careful to be at my best at all times and to try to give each guest a unique and enjoyable experience. So why bash me so hard? I understand that Spiceitup is a valued and respected poster and I can appreciate that. I really can. I just wish people weren't accusing me of hustling him, or that he was responding to make it clear it wasn't a hustle. Better yet, respond to me so that I can fix the situation and he can post an update! Either way, it sure would be nice to have people view me as a human being for a little while because it's evident from the thread that I'm less than human and hated by all; hated by people who know little more than what they read in a single review about me.

"welcome to Houston" one poster wrote with not so subtle sarcasm; welcome indeed.

You can read the review for yourself below..
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1114201

P.S.

Why does everybody think I have a pimp in the thread below the review??!!
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Was it Elvis who said "a little less conversation and a little more action"? If it was you need to listen to Elvis. Better yet kick rocks back to Arlington.
What does your "husband" think about the "no" review?
Cuz these kinds of threads always end so well

You know, I wasn't trying to pick a fight here. Only standing up for myself and trying to make things better. There is no need to bring my husband into this, nor do you need to be so cruel.
@boardman

Yeah, I'm aware of how I will probably be treated on this thread. It's already starting in fact. I just want people to stop accusing me of hustling the guy when I can't even get him to respond to me to make it right. I will happily provide a refund and move on with my life if that's what's necessary.
I read the review, I can't see the ROS either, but based on a few of the comments, it seems like you did not do full service with him; is it due to this from your signature line:

Sorry, no XL or Magnum sizes please.

If so, then he should have known that going in, still all the name calling was uncalled for. I wouldn't worry too much you have a ton of yes reviews.

~
@boardman

Yeah, I'm aware of how I will probably be treated on this thread. It's already starting in fact. I just want people to stop accusing me of hustling the guy when I can't even get him to respond to me to make it right. I will happily provide a refund and move on with my life if that's what's necessary. Originally Posted by Christina's Angels
No one could expect anything more.

~
You know, I wasn't trying to pick a fight here. Only standing up for myself and trying to make things better. There is no need to bring my husband into this, nor do you need to be so cruel. Originally Posted by Christina's Angels

Edit after your edit
Edit after your edit Originally Posted by boardman
I don't understand what that means.
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2014, 12:40 PM
I read the review, I can't see the ROS either, but based on a few of the comments, it seems like you did not do full service with him; is it due to this from your signature line:

Sorry, no XL or Magnum sizes please.

If so, then he should have known that going in, still all the name calling was uncalled for. I wouldn't worry too much you have a ton of yes reviews.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
If I can wear a normal condom and some chick thinks she can't take it she should say that when she sees it. Not after you're all hot and bothered ready to fuck. Some bitchs just can't take dick. We understand that.

This is all just based on your assumption Lexi.
Christina, you are a gorgeous girl. There is no way you or anyone can make everyone happy, it just isn't possible. Sometimes personalities clash, it just happens. I like that you offered to make it right and that is all you need to do.

You can't take a "no" review personally. You would forever be getting your feelings hurt. Move on, make sure others no your rules and stick to them as that is what makes you feel comfortable.

Enjoy your day.
@boardman

Yeah, I'm aware of how I will probably be treated on this thread. It's already starting in fact. I just want people to stop accusing me of hustling the guy when I can't even get him to respond to me to make it right. I will happily provide a refund and move on with my life if that's what's necessary. Originally Posted by Christina's Angels
Ok,
I'll respond to that instead. Having been the victim of harassment by a bat shit crazy hooktard that couldn't accept the fact that I just wasn't into her because of her performance and couldn't, in good conscience, give her a yes recommendation sometimes we just want it to go away.

I didn't want my money back or a make up session. I just wanted to move on to the next hooker that I hopefully had a better connection with and chalk it up to experience. I suspect that is the case with spice.

You've got a ton of great reviews. I don't know if that no is going to hurt your business but you, whether it's a good thing or not, have absolutely zero chance of receiving a call from me. Not because of the review( I've read a few of your others along with the accompanying comments and you sound pretty hot) but because of your blasting a guy giving his honest opinion. You see, you say more about yourself in one or two posts than all of those great reviews combined.

If there had been a chance I would dial your number I wouldn't now because I know if things didn't go well(as they sometimes do even in the best of circumstances) I wouldn't want to take the chance that I couldn't be honest about my session without causing drama.

What is it that you want? To give his money back and have him give you a Yes? How honest is that?

Chill out, pray that this thread disappears quickly and go on about your life.

If I can wear a normal condom and some chick thinks she can't take it she should say that when she sees it. Not after you're all hot and bothered ready to fuck. Some bitchs just can't take dick. We understand that.

This is all just based on your assumption Lexi. Originally Posted by Trey
My comment was a question to her, not a statement of fact.

~
Ok,
I'll respond to that instead. Having been the victim of harassment by a bat shit crazy hooktard that couldn't accept the fact that I just wasn't into her because of her performance and couldn't, in good conscience, give her a yes recommendation sometimes we just want it to go away.

I didn't want my money back or a make up session. I just wanted to move on to the next hooker that I hopefully had a better connection with and chalk it up to experience. I suspect that is the case with spice.

You've got a ton of great reviews. I don't know if that no is going to hurt your business but you, whether it's a good thing or not, have absolutely zero chance of receiving a call from me. Not because of the review( I've read a few of your others along with the accompanying comments and you sound pretty hot) but because of your blasting a guy giving his honest opinion. You see, you say more about yourself in one or two posts than all of those great reviews combined.

If there had been a chance I would dial your number I wouldn't now because I know if things didn't go well(as they sometimes do even in the best of circumstances) I wouldn't want to take the chance that I couldn't be honest about my session without causing drama.

What is it that you want? To give his money back and have him give you a Yes? How honest is that?

Chill out, pray that this thread disappears quickly and go on about your life.

Originally Posted by boardman
Please tell me how I blasted him. I was only exercising my right to share my side of things and addressing all the extremely negative, crude and untrue things people were saying about me. I even pointed out that he mediated some of the cruder comments that were made.