NC/NC Ahriana Love

ECCIE Profile: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=62014

BP Ad: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wn-24/21915031

I called this admittedly attractive young lady and set up an appointment for a specific time, giving myself plenty of time to get to her incall location.

I arrived about ten minutes early and called to verify the room number, and she answers the phone... and she's driving. At first I figured, maybe she had an outcall and is coming back, so I ask her when she'd going to be back at the hotel.

Her response: "I'm headed to an outcall right now, did you want an incall or outcall appointment?"

I clarified that I already HAD an incall appointment and it was scheduled to begin very shortly.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm turning around right now. I'm just up the road and will be there shortly."

I figured "Okay, she double booked. No biggie. It happens. It's a little irresponsible, but whatever."

I let fifteen minutes go by, figuring that would be plenty of time to turn around under the next overpass and come back, then called her.

Voicemail.

A few minutes later I get a text telling me that she's still on her way.

Now, I'm a patient man in many respects, but this is starting to wear on my patience something fierce.

Still I wait.

I waited until fifteen minutes before my appointment was supposed to end and texted her back asking if she had made it back to the hotel.

Her reply: Yep.

Me: Excellent. Now all I need is your room number, and we can get this started.

Silence.

Ten minutes later, I send her another text.

Me: I'll take your silence as the appointment being a no-go. Oh well. Have a nice day.

Forty minutes later she texts me back.

Her: I'm here.

Me: I'm not. My appointment was an hour and a half ago. I'm already back home.

Her: Sorry I got lost and then my phone died on me.

At this point I stopped replying. If she's already at her hotel (based on her previous texts), then how in the name of Odin's Mighty Beard did she get lost? Did she somehow magically miss the doorway between the bathroom and the rest of the hotel room?
Sorry that happened to you sweetie
Sorry that happened to you sweetie Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I find it more hilarious than anything else that she thought she could lie to me about why she wasn't there.

Protip: If you're gonna lie to someone, keep your lies consistent.
  • cr76
  • 07-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Sucks at least you saved money.
She got lost and her phone died
Her: Sorry I got lost and then my phone died on me.

Originally Posted by Sir Matthias
Translation: I went ahead with my outcall appointment and was trying to string you along. My phone didn't go dead, I had a dick in my mouth and couldn't talk.
see babe stick with us eccie gals!!! we will be on time (well I will :P)
Translation: I went ahead with my outcall appointment and was trying to string you along. My phone didn't go dead, I had a dick in my mouth and couldn't talk. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
That's my guess.

I'm not really upset about the double-booking, either. Big deal.

What pissed me off is that she just lied about it. Be a goddamned grownup and be honest about it.
see babe stick with us eccie gals!!! we will be on time (well I will :P) Originally Posted by mzluvly
She has been on eccie for 4 years.
yea but how them reviews lookin??
thats fucked up and sorry you wasted you time.
yea but how them reviews lookin?? Originally Posted by mzluvly
28 yes and one no but I see what you're trying to do

Sorry OP that sucks
yea but how them reviews lookin?? Originally Posted by mzluvly
28 yes and one no but I see what you're trying to do

Sorry OP that sucks Originally Posted by poppy71
I wish it was only BP girls who pulled this shit, but sadly it is not.
I wish it was only BP girls who pulled this shit, but sadly it is not. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I totally agree
....never one nc/ns from myself or one bad review...... gotta count for something right?