What's Up with All The Hotties and Limited Menus?

• drax1
  • 07-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Seems there are a lot of spinner type ladies with limited menus. No DFK, DATY or BBBJ. Maybe they're doing us a favor, but what the hell am I supposed to do for a whole hour? Play Words With Friends?
Help them with their resumes.
See a different provider whose menu is more to your liking.
I don't care, as long as they warn a man before he makes the deal.
  • drax1
  • 07-21-2014, 09:00 PM
I think Christine's Angel started this trend.

I know Prime Time eats chicken during foreplay, but I just wondered if Spice is the only one that enjoys 50 minutes of convo before losing the load?
I LOVE DFK AND DATY IM JUST NOT WITH THE BBBJ JUST AS A PRECAUTION OF SAFETY.
I offer all 3. Maybe you havent checked my resume yet. If not i strongly suggest it. Muahz.

I know Prime Time eats chicken during foreplay, but I just wondered if Spice is the only one that enjoys 50 minutes of convo before losing the load? Originally Posted by drax1
Lol negative ghost rider, I prefer 10 minutes of conversation followed by 50 of naked fun!

I know Prime Time eats chicken during foreplay, but I just wondered if Spice is the only one that enjoys 50 minutes of convo before losing the load? Originally Posted by drax1
Seems there are a lot of spinner type ladies with limited menus. No DFK, DATY or BBBJ. Maybe they're doing us a favor, but what the hell am I supposed to do for a whole hour? Play Words With Friends? Originally Posted by drax1
Look good=less menu or expensive menu for more activities.

A not so attractive provider= More on the menu +cheap rates. BBW are a good example. It's like going to a Buffett, all you can eat.

You can agree or disagree with me but I respect my opinion and other opinions is whatever.
Good to know you respect your own opinion...

:facepalm:
  • drax1
  • 07-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Look good=less menu or expensive menu for more activities.

A not so attractive provider= More on the menu +cheap rates. BBW are a good example. It's like going to a Buffett, all you can eat.

You can agree or disagree with me but I respect my opinion and other opinions is whatever. Originally Posted by nascobar21
What I hear you saying is that a ladies appearance can be determined by price and activities.

So, the inverse must also be true. If a ladies appearance is known, the reviewers appearance can be determined by activities and price paid using the YMMV factor method.

Sorry Spice!
  • drax1
  • 07-22-2014, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
ha ha ha....
PURE HONESTY
My menu is fairly simple. Safety first, every step of the way. I expect a cover for EVERYTHING & ANYTHING provided! Absolutely NO BBJ, CIM, ETC.. I've noticed that I'm totally different from all of the rest on here. (Not knocking anyone for what they do) I Just don't play the same. I do offer great sessions and have a great time doing them. So if there is anyone willing to respect the fact that I don't get down like that, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, I'll have to pass. I'd much rather you guys know what the deal with me is(out of respect for your expectations) than to expect something that I'm not willing to provide.