Sexy Kartrina, another thief

Gave her $$$, claimed car totaled. Was truly worried until I saw her advertise recently.

Should know better. I thought providers had a certain code of ethics. The ones who have been in the business for several years. Boy, got that one wrong.

Shame. Just a shame.
A little vague. My bad. Gave her $$$ in advance the day before. Never heard back. Just a flat out thief.

Don't remember any mention of a pre-session deposit in this ISO you posted....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1114244&highlight=
face palm
I have not seen this man since he wrote his review of me.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1102225

I stopped responding to his calls and text once I was informed by him that his wife intercepted my text message about setting up another session and she looked me up on here.

I have not received any money from him since the day of his review.

I was warned in a p'm earlier this morning to "get ready to be called a thief" and to also "enjoy the read". This man has changed handles himself at least three times. He has seen and reviewed me under each handle and I have never got anything except a YES.

I wouldn't even respond to this b.s but I feel it's my responsibility to tell everyone who reads this that,
I have never stolen from a client. Not as Nicky.Vixenn or Sexy Katrina.
Razr... Pilgrim, life is tough!!
It's tougher when your stupid....

Pilgrim ... Call me or txt me here if you ever
Think about doing that again.... Ill only
Charge you 20% for every 100$ you plan on
Giving the provider ....deal?
I believe you, Katrina.
She is very well known on here for anyone to believe your BS RZR.... This is a bogus alert!
I thought providers had a certain code of ethics. Originally Posted by Razer

This would explain why you were spazzing out for days. At least you finally got her attention.

Normally I wouldn't make fun of someone claiming he got ripped off but I think there's a good chance you didn't get ripped off. You've been giving off that stalker vibe. Big time.

If you did get taken, my apologies for laughing at your ass. Also, a piece of advise: never EVER give a hooker $300 one day and expect her to show up for an appointment on another day.
Then make this your very first time. The bottom line is that you are into me for $$$. I left you vm and pm and text. ALL were unanswered. Every one. Thought you had more code. Boy was I wrong.

I have not seen this man since he wrote his review of me.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1102225

I stopped responding to his calls and text once I was informed by him that his wife intercepted my text message about setting up another session and she looked me up on here.

I have not received any money from him since the day of his review.

I was warned in a p'm earlier this morning to "get ready to be called a thief" and to also "enjoy the read". This man has changed handles himself at least three times. He has seen and reviewed me under each handle and I have never got anything except a YES.

I wouldn't even respond to this b.s but I feel it's my responsibility to tell everyone who reads this that,
I have never stolen from a client. Not as Nicky.Vixenn or Sexy Katrina. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
And I will also point out you didn't respond until I bashed you. Now you come out, huh? So, if no a thief, return my money. Simple. Your turn Kat.
Ahhhhh shit.
Sigh.....
How was the money given up front?
I'm going to throw this he said she said matter in the co-ed...you allege to have given her the money in advance. If you've been around since ASPD and ECCIE like you claim then you know there is potential for deals like this to go bad..