massage for massage

I've been wanting to post a couple (NOT SO DIRECT) questions in the Coed Discussion. But rather being too vague, I will just bluntly ask the questions and see how the public responds...(Feel free to add to the topic)

1. "What is the best way to ask a provider if they are in need to receive a professional massage in trade for a FBSM" (assuming the professional massage is coming from a trained professional)

2. "Is it inappropriate to ask for trade to a provider or even on this site?"

3. "Is there even a need for providers to get professional massages?"

My opinion:
To #1, I still haven't perfected the proper way to ask, but I've been lucky enough to find trades

For #2 - I don't think it would be appropriate to trade massage for FS. but since effort is involved I don't think it would be wrong to trade 90 minutes for 60 minutes...

For #3 - Who wouldn't benefit from a massage if you are in pain, sore, or injured?
Sweetie, I'm sure some Providers will barter but honestly, Cash is King. You can get a good RW massage for $50. Also, when a client asks for a massage it's included in the session. Good luck
pyramider might let you fondle his 1.3" of dangling death in exchange for a FBSM, that little pecker is always sore.
I've been wanting to post a couple (NOT SO DIRECT) questions in the Coed Discussion. But rather being too vague, I will just bluntly ask the questions and see how the public responds...(Feel free to add to the topic)

1. "What is the best way to ask a provider if they are in need to receive a professional massage in trade for a FBSM" (assuming the professional massage is coming from a trained professional)

2. "Is it inappropriate to ask for trade to a provider or even on this site?"

3. "Is there even a need for providers to get professional massages?"

My opinion:
To #1, I still haven't perfected the proper way to ask, but I've been lucky enough to find trades

For #2 - I don't think it would be appropriate to trade massage for FS. but since effort is involved I don't think it would be wrong to trade 90 minutes for 60 minutes...

For #3 - Who wouldn't benefit from a massage if you are in pain, sore, or injured? Originally Posted by expertmasseur
Pal, I think you're in for a real ass whipping once some of the trolls on the board read your post. But who knows...

I am not going to bash you (that's not how I am), plus it just violates guy-code (imo).

But I will suggest you taking your massage skills and make some $ with it.."then" use that $ to see providers.

I'm sure plenty of providers receive free massages just as part of their sessions...plus the guys are paying them for the opportunity to massage them...
  • drax1
  • 07-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Most ladies can get a free massage anytime. Maybe you can trade one of them your car? Then again they probably already drive a better car than yours.
Sweetie, I'm sure some Providers will barter but honestly, Cash is King. You can get a good RW massage for $50. Also, when a client asks for a massage it's included in the session. Good luck Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Agreed.
Kammye, I don't mind massaging your pussy.
There is a book called "Erotic Massage, The Touch Of Love". Using that method and some Kama Sutra Oil, I spent an hour and a half massaging Miranda. When I got to the genital part of the massage, she could take no more and fucked me within an inch of my life. Nice trade, if you ask me.
pyramider might let you fondle his 1.3" of dangling death in exchange for a FBSM, that little pecker is always sore. Originally Posted by Prime Time

I cannot be bought, or rented, with a bucket of KFC like some people.
Well let me be careful in how i respond to u before i get accused of hijacking this thread and making it an threAD. Like in the other post. Thank you for wanting to massage my kitty tho.

Kammye, I don't mind massaging your pussy. Originally Posted by spear88
Quit hijacking all the threADs. :lmao:
Quit hijacking all the threADs. :lmao: Originally Posted by pyramider

*pulls out paddle and spanks u good* lol
I did mis-type on #2.
**I DO think it would be appropriate to trade massage for FS...***
I know - I know, shame on me.

But everyone does have valid comments. Agreed - it is easier to just pay for your services. and Cash is King. There are a lot of people that trade, and good trades are hard to come by.

To help find trades, I usually search for those that list mutual massage. Yes, I end up paying for the first massage, but the hope is that I can find someone that is comfortable with receiving. Maybe if they enjoy the massage enough, they call me back.