Happy Hour

SO like can I hold a BarBQ somewhere and have some of you more intelligent and entertaining posters show up for a meet and greet?

I'll bet some of you people are pretty interesting.

Angela Adair can vouch for me.(I know I'm relatively new)
Pro'ally not....

They frown on these sorts of posts....

Someone will quote the rule for ya pretty soon.
I'll consider attending if fried chicken is added to the menu.
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
eh

I have held a few

one time I asked a provider to add it to a provider ad. So I did not have to find a mod to lock it. She had it say when and where and to PM me for details and invite. Ad had to come down, fucktards can't read instructions. Her phone keep getting calls asking about it. I only got a few PM's. Bet the admin I got to take it down is still errr never mind.

But that did work better than finding a mod to lock as you post. Was not the mods fault. Shit storm thread tied him up, so he forgot. He was busy handing out points.

It can be fun, once its over.

Think small by PM invite only. They seem to work better.
Intelligent AND Entertaining severely limits the number of possible attendees from here
I'll consider attending if fried chicken is added to the menu. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Bar B Q chicken?

I'm not sure what the rule is that was mentioned in another post. I'm just a guy wanting to throw a party. (albeit a quiet one)
Intelligent AND Entertaining severely limits the number of possible attendees from here Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
Precisely.

I'd also like to add the caveat for 'good looking and hot' but then I realized that I would then exempt myself from my own get together at that point.
You may want to just send a PM inviting those that you want to attend. Keep it to a smaller group at first. Make sure you have a few ladies there. Increases the chances that the guys will show up.
eh

I have held a few

one time I asked a provider to add it to a provider ad. So I did not have to find a mod to lock it. She had it say when and where and to PM me for details and invite. Ad had to come down, fucktards can't read instructions. Her phone keep getting calls asking about it. I only got a few PM's. Bet the admin I got to take it down is still errr never mind.

But that did work better than finding a mod to lock as you post. Was not the mods fault. Shit storm thread tied him up, so he forgot. He was busy handing out points.

It can be fun, once its over.

Think small by PM invite only. They seem to work better. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks for the advise.

Interesting handle. I'm kind of in the business. What kind of offshore drilling do you do?
Thanks for the advise.

Interesting handle. I'm kind of in the business. What kind of offshore drilling do you do? Originally Posted by Trident1

OK... I call a party foul..... That is like being kinda pregnant....

I did my time off shore ..... How tha Fugg are you " kind of" in that biz?
I'd be down. I also cook some pretty badass brisket/ribs/pulled pork so I would be down. No p2p that shit makes things awkward/too serious. Also usually a swimming pool is required
OK... I call a party foul..... That is like being kinda pregnant....

I did my time off shore ..... How tha Fugg are you " kind of" in that biz? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Umm, kind of a figure of speech, sorry.

I'm going to Holland to check out the installation of a piece of our equipment for a very noble customer of ours.

So I'm kind of in the business.

I'm just trying to be a little casual.
Umm, kind of a figure of speech, sorry.

I'm going to Holland to check out the installation of a piece of our equipment for a very noble customer of ours.

So I'm kind of in the business.

I'm just trying to be a little casual. Originally Posted by Trident1
Neato! Insert smiley faces, it will be ok!
Nevermind.
You may want to just send a PM inviting those that you want to attend. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

I agree.