Providers, why no black men?

This question is for providers that state no black men. The one ethnicity that is overwhelmingly turned down/avoided are black men. I often see no black men listed in BP ads as well as with some provider here. First, I do not care who a provider decides to interact with for it is her body and her right. Second, this is not about judging or casting right or wrong. My question is more from a curiosity standpoint or social/cultural anthropology standpoint. Do brothers not tip right, screw wrong, screw too hard, act too ghetto, or something as basic as they are not physically appealing? I never see providers list no fat men, no short men, no middle eastern men, etc.
Not again.
Do a search for NBA and you will find numerous threads on this subject. Not being a smartass but its been discussed way too much and is really considered a dead horse.
Soooo.... MzOcean & MollyPop, how did the gangbangs &/ or coordinating of the upcoming gangbang go?
The general theory on here is that it's because all of us white guys are so racist, we won't see a provider that sleeps with men of color. In order to put food on the table, they are then forced to be NBA. I could elaborate more on what racist pigs we are, but Justy N is back, and I need to set up an appointment.
You need to look a little harder. I have seen " no Asian", " no overweight", "no married", "no one over X", "no one under X". It boils down to their preferences. I fit in several of those "no's" so I move on and don't feel butt hurt about it.
It is what it is. Even in the hobby.

Here's a thread you can refer to pertaining this subject.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

We bruthas must look at it like this in the hobby. For every chick that's NBA, there are at least 5 that aren't. Some are breaking through the cracks and seeing some of these providers, but why waste money doing that when you know there are others out there that WILL see you and show you a great time?

Just sayin........
It is what it is. Even in the hobby.

Here's a thread you can refer to pertaining this subject.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

We bruthas must look at it like this in the hobby. For every chick that's NBA, there are at least 5 that aren't. Some are breaking through the cracks and seeing some of these providers, but why waste money doing that when you know there are others out there that WILL see you and show you a great time?

Just sayin........ Originally Posted by kerwil62
Exactly.
I am going to get some fried chicken and a watermelon, I will be back in a little while.
Watermelon....?

NBA policies have helped in the overall conditioning of my brain when it comes to white women in public. In the real world.

I think twice before approaching and engaging in serious conversations with white women I meet around town here in Houston. They may be on Les Alexander's payroll
http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ub-22/22423086

Even body rub chicks don't want to put their precious pretty hands on our dark skin.

I see Nuru ads being NBA also but I understand that. Two reasons: we're a bunch of primitive monkeys who can't hold back nor get the concept of tease and will demand that that wet pussy rubbing against us engulf our massively hard anaconda dicks, or we'll take it by force.

Or

Some of the ladies can't contain themselves when rubbing their bodies and pussies up against a black hard dick they'll be tempted to slide it in, he pops in her and she produces what she thinks is a potentially new social security number added to the welfare list.
  • drax1
  • 07-26-2014, 06:03 PM
It's the same as "No Fat Chicks."
I don't even get why this has to be asked.

There are girls you won't touch because they are fat, too tall, or any number of reasons. It's the same, just because she takes dick for a living doesn't mean she has to take ALL dicks.