Falling in love with your provider.

Just curious if there have been any REAL cases of that here...I am sure it has happened before. But wanted to ask!

Have you ever fallen in love with your provider?
Gotten feelings for a client?
Married even?
Stories?

Tell away!

XOXO

I think it's happening right now and we haven't even met . YET
The ladies fall in love with my legendary 1.3" of dangling death on a daily basis.
WHAT IS LOVE ??

I will just call it strong attractions for a few ladies and thats satisfying enough ....
I think it's happening right now and we haven't even met . YET Originally Posted by Timetoplay
Sound the bells!!!
The ladies fall in love with my legendary 1.3" of dangling death on a daily basis. Originally Posted by pyramider
Is that in inches or?.......lol jk
WHAT IS LOVE ??

I will just call it strong attractions for a few ladies and thats satisfying enough .... Originally Posted by silverstate53
Real feelings? Or just like...wow, shes hot. lol
Sounds like a great idea...what could possibly go wrong?
Just curious if there have been any REAL cases of that here...I am sure it has happened before. But wanted to ask!

Have you ever fallen in love with your provider?
Gotten feelings for a client?
Married even?
Stories?

Tell away!

XOXO

Originally Posted by naughty nycole
Lots of times. I know of 2 or 3 marriages.
Sounds like a great idea...what could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Well, I mean...atleast you dont have to have the awkward discussion about the hobby world LOL
Meh, it's 50/50 like any other person.
Lots of times. I know of 2 or 3 marriages. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Thats what I was hoping to hear!
Where are these bitches to tell! Probably long gone off the boards eh?
I've paid to have sex with 217 different providers...you know how many of them I've fallen in love with?
I've paid to have sex with 217 different providers...you know how many of them I've fallen in love with? Originally Posted by Wakeup
How on Earth do you keep count? And, more importantly, why?
I've paid to have sex with 217 different providers...you know how many of them I've fallen in love with? Originally Posted by Wakeup

7...7 of them hoes.

haha kidding, probably none. Im guessing