New Fresh Clean Fine College Dime

She's new To Texas I loved her body, feeling her all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl in high heels, fishnet stockings, and black dress. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very open minded and willing to accommodate 310-310-0800 Sweet Karson
Is this a review? Or are you a dumb pimp?
Is this a review? Or are you a dumb pimp? Originally Posted by pyramider
No I Dont have a pimp sweetie
No ima 52 Year old White Male Hi Karson No No Scam I Actually Happened To Meet Miss Karson Today left All "ss
HMMM? New Guy. Third post. Joined today. She chimes right in. What can we say? Thank you for your support. We will give it it's due consideration.
Upon further consideration ... he is a tard.
No ima 52 Year old White Male Hi Karson No No Scam I Actually Happened To Meet Miss Karson Today left All "ss Originally Posted by ChrisGudGuy

Hey, just an FYI for next time. Mr pimpalicious no old white guy would use the word "Dime" to describe a good time that is unless its a returd white guy! Ijs
Kusmaldo uses the phrase "dime piece"....ijs. He is Portuguese, though. Maybe it's a cultural thing?

He's kinda, well....not the sharpest tool in the shed. Despite his recent quest failures, mayhap he entered a new biz and "supports" women who have several screen names. He is handsome, drives a great car, a well moneyed individual and self proclaims the love ladies have for him. Perhaps he too created a new screen name to cover his tracks?

Suppose we could theorize what this pimp or lady's intent is, until the cow's come home, but why bother? Is it no longer against the rules for obvious ads to be posted willy nilly in forums, other than the ones provided for them? Just asking, cause I've noticed several outright ads in the main discussion forum.
+100
lol
Hey, just an FYI for next time. Mr pimpalicious no old white guy would use the word "Dime" to describe a good time that is unless its a returd white guy! Ijs Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Yep... nothing says 52 year old white guy like the phrase "dime piece".
Thanks for the PSA and the Sunday morning laughs!
Well, I was kinda interested in seeing her, but these shenanigans... not such a positive thing.

Karson, given a little time, the merits of your abilities will speak for themselves.
Since when are we allowing threADs in Main Discussion?
Take that shit to the proper local forum
Well, I tried reporting one of these a week ago or so, to no avail. I suppose if gents started showing their annoyance of such, it might come to the forefront of their attention.
  • Old-T
  • 01-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Several people RTM'd these. Even if they were in the right forum, three near identical ads by someone who sounds very much like the lady herself or a pimp is a bit excessive.