Is it ever time to retire?

I always enjoy the company of an older gentleman: they have had so many more life experiences than I have, and I enjoy learning from them and hearing their stories. Usually the older a person is, the wiser they have grown.

When it comes to intimacy, however, sometimes it's not easy for the older gentleman anymore. They may have endured some illnesses and even survived some surgeries, and oftentimes these circumstances hold them back from having a natural sex life. I mean, life happens, right? they're not to blame... but sometimes things happen for a reason.

I have met some gentlemen over time that due to health difficulties are no longer able to continue to explore their sexuality with a woman, but still want to. It is not only that they lack the stamina and freedom of movement that is required, but also that they are not physically able to hold an erection. Some have resorted to artificial aids to achieve this - pumps and rings and whatnots. I am impressed and amazed at the technology available today to medically and surgically achieve what we want, but is it right though? I mean, if you have had a good run already, and you are in your 70's or later, and you CAN'T anymore, is it time to give it a rest?

To the ladies, have you encountered this type of gentleman before? what are your thoughts about the quality of the encounter? Do you enjoy the never-ending erection, or does it just feel unnatural? Have you been able to bring the gent to bliss, or has it been more like trying to tickle someone that is not ticklish?

I have very mixed feelings about this, I'd love to hear from you guys (:
If they have money......take it.....and give them what they want....pretty simple...
If they have money......take it.....and give them what they want....pretty simple... Originally Posted by Russ38
Thanks Russ. I appreciate your input, but my mind was wondering about something different, as mentioned above.
I think you underestimate the fact the brain is a far more potent sexual organ than what's below the waist.
This is true of women and men.
^^ +1000
Maybe they just want to get naked with a fine naked woman? Something wrong with that? I'm sure there are plenty of providers willing to spend naked time with them, and try whatever they want, as long as they are paying. Maybe you should state your preference in showcase and ads, and not waste theirs or your time. Don't worry someday a guy will tell you that you are too old, and should just quit too
Thanks Russ. I appreciate your input, but my mind was wondering about something different, as mentioned above. Originally Posted by Johanna

Maintaining an erection is nothing more than a popsicle stick and some duct tape, or staples if they are into it. See another reason for a provider to have duct tape at the incall.
In California, I had a guy in his 80s. He was one of mine and a couple other girls regular. He could no longer achieve an erection, nor did he have the ability to even have sex. He was 83 when I started seeing him.
I once asked why he continued to call and want to see us. His answer was simple. He still very much enjoyed and needed some attention from a woman. He said his penis may be dead, but heart and mind aren't.
Some just want intimacy, any way they can get it. No matter how young or old. Some enjoy the company.
Thanks Russ. I appreciate your input, but my mind was wondering about something different, as mentioned above. Originally Posted by Johanna
Even if they are unable to perform the physical act....it doesn't mean their wants and needs are any less....that's why they hired you as a "provider".....as I said, fulfill the role and take the money....or don't.
I have been with several guys with penile implants/pumps. Sometimes they have an orgasm; sometimes they don't. But this is also true for many men without implants, even ones who can get erections. Sex and intimacy can be about so much more than sticking a penis inside a vagina, and thus I think there are lots of options for how to enjoy time with someone who doesn't get an erection...
- almost everybody loves blowjobs & you don't need a hard-on to enjoy one
- there are strap-on harnesses designed for men so that they can use a dildo to fuck. the "deuce" by spareparts has two "slots", one for his own cock and one for a dildo, so I can alternate between blowing him and having him fuck me
- both 69 and *69 (mutual rimming) can be enjoyed without a hard-on
- if a gentleman still has his prostate, he can be induced to orgasm without needing to be hard through prostate stimulation with my fingers or a curved toy

As for the never-ending hard-on, I don't really care one way or another. I know we are both there to have a good time for however much time the gentleman has booked regardless.
I always enjoy the company of an older gentleman: they have had so many more life experiences than I have, and I enjoy learning from them and hearing their stories. Usually the older a person is, the wiser they have grown.

When it comes to intimacy, however, sometimes it's not easy for the older gentleman anymore. They may have endured some illnesses and even survived some surgeries, and oftentimes these circumstances hold them back from having a natural sex life. I mean, life happens, right? they're not to blame... but sometimes things happen for a reason.

I have very mixed feelings about this, I'd love to hear from you guys (: Originally Posted by Johanna
I almost felt like retiring after a session I had this weekend, not so much that I couldn't, but just not given the opportunity. Maybe I was just having a bad day... Did you ever see someone that just made you want to give this shit up? Thank goodness I got on the phone and found someone to take care of my "blue balls". Restored my faith in paying for pussy.

Review to follow...
These guys ain't paying you to think sister.
I think you underestimate the fact the brain is a far more potent sexual organ than what's below the waist.
This is true of women and men. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
I understand this very well! And that is why this technology has been developed: to accommodate all those who are still mentally aroused but now have physical limitations.

Maybe they just want to get naked with a fine naked woman? Something wrong with that? I'm sure there are plenty of providers willing to spend naked time with them, and try whatever they want, as long as they are paying. Maybe you should state your preference in showcase and ads, and not waste theirs or your time. Don't worry someday a guy will tell you that you are too old, and should just quit too Originally Posted by rockerrick
There is absolutely nothing wrong with naked time, I'm always down for that!! This is not about my preferences, and I'm not saying I wouldn't see them because I have, and have had a wonderful time (: This thread is about getting to know other people's opinions and experiences.

These guys ain't paying you to think sister. Originally Posted by Bombay
You'd be surprised...
I have been with several guys with penile implants/pumps. Sometimes they have an orgasm; sometimes they don't. But this is also true for many men without implants, even ones who can get erections. Sex and intimacy can be about so much more than sticking a penis inside a vagina, and thus I think there are lots of options for how to enjoy time with someone who doesn't get an erection...
- almost everybody loves blowjobs & you don't need a hard-on to enjoy one
- there are strap-on harnesses designed for men so that they can use a dildo to fuck. the "deuce" by spareparts has two "slots", one for his own cock and one for a dildo, so I can alternate between blowing him and having him fuck me
- both 69 and *69 (mutual rimming) can be enjoyed without a hard-on
- if a gentleman still has his prostate, he can be induced to orgasm without needing to be hard through prostate stimulation with my fingers or a curved toy

As for the never-ending hard-on, I don't really care one way or another. I know we are both there to have a good time for however much time the gentleman has booked regardless. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Thank you very much for sharing this Zoey! I never knew those types of toys existed with two slots, how insightful!
I am a relatively new provider (less than a year) and as compared to many others, my experience with special circumstances is somewhat limited. But it is always a pleasure to broaden my horizons and learn something new from the more experienced ladies out there. Again Zoey, I appreciate it (:
Good answer.