my co worker trolls bp all day everyday

So my co worker is constantly coming over and showing me these bp ads all day long. He hasn't admitted to meeting any girls but I know he does. He has no idea of any of my doings as I am his boss. The guy is 25 yrs my elder. Should I tell him there's a better way than bp or should I remain silent?
Tell him and then yah can double team a filthy VERFIED whore and high five each other while yah destroy 2 out 3 holes.
Sure why not, take him under your wing! Revealing your involvement in this world to an underling? What could possibly go wrong? Oh, wait....
Dude seems to think that all these bp girls are just trying to work their way through college.
Sure why not, take him under your wing! Revealing your involvement in this world to an underling? What could possibly go wrong? Oh, wait.... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
+1000. Out yourself to your subordinate. Give him a shitty annual review and see what happens.
Great idea.
This is a fight club wet dream for him.
Two words "corporate sponsorship".
You: "You haven't done any work in two weeks, Bob... You need to start looking for another job."
Bob: "I would... If you weren't all about the bbbj, you know?"
You: "promoted"
Fuck it, rat him out to your boss and get a raise!
You: "You haven't done any work in two weeks, Bob... You need to start looking for another job."
Bob: "I would... If you weren't all about the bbbj, you know?"
You: "promoted" Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I am all about the bbbj
Remain silent.
Fuck it, rat him out to your boss and get a raise! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I would never rat him out because he likes to fuck hookers. Wouldn't that be the asshole telling the armpit it stinks?
Let him learn. There's no fail-safe website. There are bad providers on here as well as bp. Each student has to learn by fire.
Just let nature take its course. Inevitably, a whore will double book you and you will run into him in the PI plot.
I would never rat him out because he likes to fuck hookers. Wouldn't that be the asshole telling the armpit it stinks? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
You wouldn't be ratting for liking to fuck hookers, it would be for being an inefficient, non cost effective employee, you are his boss. Should your company be paying for a whoremonger to be trolling hooker ads all day?
Be the stinky asshole banking more cash with job security.
Are they using company owned computers on company time?, Or personal devices? At any workplace I would think you should be careful.
What made him come to you & show you his activities? & what was your first reaction? I would becareful as well it may cone back & bite you in the ass