initiating and msog

For a true gfe experience for me is to find a chick that initiates things. And again on the second round.
How many of you ladies can HONESTLY say that you do this?
Think of this as more of a PSA than anything else. Sort of a heads up to help you up your game if needed. It may not occur to you that this does turn us on a lot.
We don't want to feel like we're pawing at you constantly, more like you want us rather than that envelope we leave behind.
Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear.

Hookers dig me cuz when I finally bust a nut I can hit a high note like Aaron Neville. MSOG is neither necessary nor a part of my reality.
There is a fine line between initiating and making a client feel inadequate because he is not ready or can't be ready. To remain engaged and to pay attention to all the signs is key difference between "I pee with the door open" GFE, and attentive, professional, sexy GFE.
I might be guilty. I always just bask in the afterglow and snuggle unless I get a nudge that he wants a second round. Fairly early in my career I made the mistake of trying to encourage a gent to go a second round with me only to discover that just suggesting it made him feel pressured to perform even though he couldn't really go a second round. Made it a bit awkward and I've avoided asking or seeming too eager ever since. Men are VERY fragile about their ability to perform or recover.

However, if he lets me know he's got the urge and we still have reasonable time, I'm happy to oblige.
Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear.

Hookers dig me cuz when I finally bust a nut I can hit a high note like Aaron Neville. MSOG is neither necessary nor a part of my reality. Originally Posted by boardman

You forgot the part about,,,, being able to lick your own balls...
I might be guilty. I always just bask in the afterglow and snuggle unless I get a nudge that he wants a second round. Fairly early in my career I made the mistake of trying to encourage a gent to go a second round with me only to discover that just suggesting it made him feel pressured to perform even though he couldn't really go a second round. Made it a bit awkward and I've avoided asking or seeming too eager ever since. Men are VERY fragile about their ability to perform or recover.

However, if he lets me know he's got the urge and we still have reasonable time, I'm happy to oblige. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Most of the time.... All you have to do is.... Just play with it for a minute or two.... it will tell you, no words needed.
You forgot the part about,,,, being able to lick your own balls... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
ouch
CD & CF have a point but L4B nails it on the head. It's the effort you make that speaks volumes.
For a true gfe experience for me is to find a chick that initiates things. And again on the second round.
How many of you ladies can HONESTLY say that you do this?
Think of this as more of a PSA than anything else. Sort of a heads up to help you up your game if needed. It may not occur to you that this does turn us on a lot.
We don't want to feel like we're pawing at you constantly, more like you want us rather than that envelope we leave behind. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I learned early on that waiting for the provider to initiate things often meant me not getting everything I wanted. After the first pop I respectfully make my intentions clear whether it's a "back rub to finish the session" or "let's take 10 before we get back to it". Some may things that's a bit clinical but it's been a long time since I left a session unsatisfied.
How many of you ladies can HONESTLY say that you do this? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I can
Like most things - they can't read your mind.

Doing something that doesn't feel good? Speak up.

Want two shots? Speak up. Just want to lay there and talk about feelings? Speak up.

Most times, that works better than relying on their psychic powers.
I actually like women who initiate and take charge somewhat. I like that aggressiveness. As far as MSOG is concerned, I have rarely partaken. It's just difficult for me. Now I dont mind a provider trying for it but its rare. If a lady can get me to go a second round, she's a bad ass chick. Hmmm, maybe I need to make that a challenge.
I've never had a miscommunication, of course I have not the slightest bit of a fragile ego. If the lady is doing the snuggle thing and I'm ready, I just start some nipple kissing and put her hand on my Johnson. Works every time in any language.

Then there is the occasional energizer bunny who does something like "hey, you have 10 minutes left, wanna try for a 3rd?" I have yet to pull it off in an hour but that kind of interaction is what makes Hobbying fun - no hang ups, no worrying about saying the wrong thing that will be brought up later, etc.
For some reason, I've never had a problem with hookers not wanting to fuck me for the entire hour...

I guess whores really do love them some Wakeup...
You do have to ask yourself though wakeup.
With you, why do they always insist on k9 or reverse cowgirl?