The Perfect Lover

I think the perfect female lover or partner should have the majority of these qualifications:
1.) Attractive--with celebrity quality looks or easy on the eyes.
2.) Compatibility--good chemistry is important.
3.) Enjoys Sex--moans or breathes heavily during the event, is tight or well lubricated down there, allows you to do her in several different positions, etc.

My Disclaimer: I realize that there is probably other qualifications as well and that no lady can be like that a 100% of the time.
You forgot the most important quality .......Willing.
"The Perfect Lover" = "The Holy Grail"
You forgot the most important quality .......Willing to repeat when requested. Originally Posted by pyramider
Please forgive me, but I FIFY.
Well you made a statement, what's up for discussion?
Personally I would maybe use the word ideal instead of perfect. It's sort of like beauty ; all in the eyes of the beholder. However, even if you're paying I think the perfect lover should always start with yourself as you have to be perfect in order to get perfection. If you both bring what the other person desires to the table then perhaps you can call it a "perfect" experience.

Anything short of this "perfection" still has the potential to be just a really good time. Just my two cents.
In addition to Willing and Willing to Repeat, I would ad....she STFU afterwards....Wait, I may the solution..... https://www.realdoll.com
I thought this was gonna be a zanz thread .....

..... about him.
It's never about my online bits and bytes character. It's the groupies that always try to make it about me by inserting my name out of the blue when they shouldn't. ;-)
Celebrity looks - seems like you are attracted to an image of a woman, rather than to women. My perfect lover is the one that, at that moment, forgets everything else and becomes primitive. Yes, attraction and chemistry are part of that, but people are diverse. I found the model types more often than not to be a bore in and out of the sack. Everybody is tired of fucking somebody. I'm looking for the one that keeps me interested. And yes, enjoys sex is a prereq.
Celebrity looks - seems like you are attracted to an image of a woman, rather than to women. My perfect lover is the one that, at that moment, forgets everything else and becomes primitive. Yes, attraction and chemistry are part of that, but people are diverse. I found the model types more often than not to be a bore in and out of the sack. Everybody is tired of fucking somebody. I'm looking for the one that keeps me interested. And yes, enjoys sex is a prereq. Originally Posted by Texas1
^ lol no pun intended but this is the perfect viewpoint and well stated. I've occasionally found myself saying to pretty girls who can't think beyond their looks: "you're fine and all but I dont need that pussy." lol
In addition to Willing and Willing to Repeat, I would add....she STFU afterwards.... Originally Posted by Russ38
... and affordable.
^^^^^ dammit, you got me on that one...
If she pulls 3 nuts from me in a 2 hour session she may not be perfect but she's close enough to do. Everything else is just fluff.
How God designs women?

1.) Attractive
2.) Compatibility
3.) Enjoys Sex

Pick TWO