In response to many of you: Where is YummyMarie?

I have been quite surprised by the number of inquiries from friends and board acquaintances about my whereabouts. First of all, thank you to all who have reached out to me. I feel the love.

I am alive and well. I am still in business, and all is going well. I wish I had a more clear answer to your inquiries. Like everyone here, I go through phases in which other things take my attention away from the board. That is all. I am happy to say I have nothing bad going on in life. I still respond to inquiries, and just as available to entertain as I always have been.

I am also heavily into my crossword addiction...LOL.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a great year so far.

YummyKisses,

Marie

PS...threAD!
Is it weird that I was just wondering where you have been hiding while I was washing my hair in the shower this morning?

Thanks for the update, yummy lady.
Good to hear you're okay. I completely understand how life can be distracting at times.
You ladies need to concentrate on your taints. Life revolves around the taint.
I didn't want to mention anything....but pyramider's right: I've been away on a life-changing taint revival. Fuck Gwyneth Paltrow's vajay-cial!
here's a crossword for you.

Who else is missing?

two letters down. starts with D and ends with G.
Jesus YM.....ya know those taint revivals are just trying to get your money.....
Russ,

I've been drinking the tainted Kool-aide and loving it...I even got a V-shirt to show my pride. My money, my decision
Ok hun.....you know which shirt I'm wearing.
Very pretty lady
heh .... suck ass
Jesus YM.....ya know those taint revivals are just trying to get your money..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Sweet baby Tebow, you do not know what you are talking about. The taint revivals are about educating women about the power of the taint.
I knew this ISO would lure Yummy back:

DATO, TUHA Women that enjoy it

Now, I am wondering what has become of Yummy's signature.
hiya sexy .....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 63c7302fc4f4c14edd0a935a75d97743.jpg (19.9 KB, 359 views)
Cell phone posting=Very limiting & no sig. I only posted earlier because I had time to kill while waiting for a table. Now I'm waiting to use the restroom. Bleh.