Any ladies deeply into reciprocal nipple play?

I have big nipples for a guy, always erect and loving attention from mild to wild. I can come with extensive nipple attention and very little attention elsewhere.

Are any ladies similarly turned on by attention to your nipples? And who love extended attention to them, running the gamut from soft an sensual to pinching, twisting, and nipple clamps?

Several years ago, a formerly well-known lady on this board was fascinated with my response to attention to my nipples and said she had a UTR friend I had to meet, because she had huge nipples and responded just like me to attention. She arranged for us to meet at her incall and we had an amazing session. She was a terrific lady all around, and had the biggest nipples I've ever seen on a woman, at least an inch and a half long and they got very hard when stimulated. We spent well more than half our time on reciprocal nipple attention, including nipple 69, and connecting our nipples to each other with 2 sets of nipple clamps while we did both regular 69 and CFS. Many Os all around. Unbelievable. Apparently this woman had a car accident not long after this and has never reappeared.

It was simply amazing, and I wonder if there are other ladies out there with this particular fetish.
Ok i will go ahead and ad on to this short and sweet thread.. I have an obsession with using my tongue. No matter where that might be. Nipples are included. Always remember,i dont bite unless you ask me too. Lol.
^^^^ Are you in Houston? Naked and lonely?

Sum bich...... I might have to find time....
^^^^ she's still in town had a two hr session with her yesterday I crawl out of that hotel. I slept like baby she wore me out...lol lots of fun...
^^^^ Are you in Houston? Naked and lonely?

Sum bich...... I might have to find time.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Oh baby, I am kinky lil lady..always horny ,but i dont have to be for long..
^^^^ she's still in town had a two hr session with her yesterday I crawl out of that hotel. I slept like baby she wore me out...lol lots of fun... Originally Posted by pootie tang79

Oh my.. I am still licking my lips!