NCNS with Betty Paige

• 240sx
  • 02-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Had an appointment confirmed for a hotel near the mall for this morning for a 30 min session in the Beaumont area . I got to the location and waited for 30 min for a room number. I left 5 PM's, tried calling and texting the number she provided no answer. A couple hours later she responds with "she never got my PM's and all the PM's goes to her phone". Not sure if anyone had this problem with her. Pickings are slim in Beaumont, I should have just drove to Houston and save me the trouble next time. Here is her link http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=258234
Sorry that happened to you sweetie Happy Future Hobbying!
I seen her yesterday about 10 am
There is probably more to this story...
Hmmm…sorry it happened… hope you find something else…
I had an appointment with her today and she was on time. She even had me text her 1/2 hr before I got to her in-call. I agree with DM there is two side to this story after talking to her about the NS post
I may run late but ncns isn't one, I waited an hour he never responded there fore it was your decision to drive a whole ten mins down the road and all u texted was BYE I responded with in a min of receiving it, and tried to make things right even though I was not to blame here, all the unnecessary hate mail showed you didn't deserve my time. I'm good to my clients and don't appreciate "I got all n2 my feelings thread", hope everyone has a great weekend.
I seen her yesterday about 10 am Originally Posted by Ironmann2
was her phone blowing up?
One time it rang as he was leaving thank u
5 PMs? A bit obsessive don't ya think?

Plus if I lived in Beaumont, if my daily attempt at suicide didn't work, I would drive in to Houston for providers.
Plus if I lived in Beaumont, if my daily attempt at suicide didn't work, I would drive in to Houston for providers. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy