MelHouston AKA Melanie Rose a pretty girl but a bad schedular

I made an appointment over P411 with MelHouston or Melanie Rose Sunday and she got back to me that Tuesday at 10am for a half hour would be good.

Monday she texted me and said she had a problem and could we do it on Wednesday at 10:30.

Well no one likes change but I said OK.

Now I know there are two sides to every story but let me give you the text stream today and them my side pf the conversation in her room when we met.

Words between () are my comments not texted words
Text traffic:

My Texts HER Texts
8:19 see you 10:30 8:32 ********
10:25 I'm here 10:25 ********
10:28 OK 10:32 ********
10:33 OK
10:35 5XX7 right?
(I'm now on the second floor and can't find her room)

10:35 ********
10:36 I think I'm on the wrong floor the maid told me it might be on the fifth floor

10:36 I'm in the XXX XXX (I don't want to say the correct room number or hotel but now I wanted to make sure I went to the correct hotel as there are a few in the area)

10:36 ********

(If would have been nice to have know that from the get go)

10:37 Oh ok let me find that
10:38 I'm on my way

(At this point an employee tells me to follow the red carpeting. The neglect to tell me not to follow it to the end but to get off it midway to get to the correct tower)

10:41 The only stair I see says I need a a guest key I'll keep looking

10:42 ********

10:42 I found the xxx xxx rooms but no elevator

(It turns out these rooms were meeting rooms.)

10:43 ********

10:43 R u saying you have another customer at 11 and we won;t have the time

10:44 ********
10:44 ********

10:44 I'm close

I now reach her room and knock and she is very pretty. She then pulls out her phone to try top reschedule later today or another day. I tell her I'll get back to her.

I now waster two hours of driving round trip for nothing. I'm thinking she had a outcall scheduled for 11 and the money is better then a 1/2 hour session.

There are other preparations I have to do for a visit that also costs money.

She's too much drama with changing days then planning enough time and not giving good directions from the start.

Melanie I'm not trying to bad mouth and please give your side but I'm just letting the guys know to plan ahead with you.

Staff edit, Spice - It is not permitted to post the contents of private communications between members. If necessary please paraphrase in your own words in order to tell the story from your perspective.
ya making her too famous that's y.......this bitch need to be school again!
Sorry that happened to you sweetie
Fuck, man! Less is more. Maybe she figured that your inability to get to the point was an indication that you were not going to be able to wrap things up in your allotted time.
You wanted to make sure you went to the correct hotel because there are a few in the area? So she didn't give you the address?
  • cr76
  • 02-12-2015, 06:12 AM
This is the first Neg post , I've seen about her. She been getting raves.
DM. She gave me the name of the hotel which is a large chain. I went into the hotel and to the elevator and to the floor she told me she was on. The problem is that the hotel is so large there are many building to it and she was in another. I didn't get that information in the begging. Next was trying to find that building. All of this taking time. When I finally go to her room she told me she was going to check out and find another hotel because of issues she was having with the hotel. It's not 10:45 and she had to leave at 11:00 for some reason she couldn't wait till 11:15. She asked if I wanted to come back later that day. With a two hour round trip I didn't want to spend 4 hours of driving in Houston traffic. She is a pretty girl I must say that. Sorry i missed out.
This is the first Neg post , I've seen about her. She been getting raves. Originally Posted by cr76
You're not reading those reviews very closely if you believe that
  • cr76
  • 02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
You're not reading those reviews very closely if you believe that Originally Posted by citizen44
That's actually accurate, I skimmed. I do my real research when I find one I desire .