There has been a glitch in The ECCIE...

After a day of posts disappearing and reappearing, entire threads vanishing into thin air only to be reborn anew in a different subforum,
showcases available one moment and gone the next, I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole?

I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a person who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth.

Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain.
But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind -- driving you mad.

LOL sorry got carried away, um yeah system update taking place all day today sorry for the weird behavior.
The site should be back to "normal" sooner than later though I hesitate to use that word when it comes to the asylum

Rolled right into it...spit beer all over my screen!
yeah at one point, i was seeing my posts disappear on one phone while i was posting them on another

sometimes...when far far away, i check my stuck post attempts on another phone to prevent double posting. Between that and my cached pages, hard to tell what the fuck was happening. but it was clear to me that closed thread in nola was open again.
Its the North Korean GOP hackers .... ijs.
  • Seedy
  • 02-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Nah, I blame it on Boardman, and DeD. Lol.
Fuckin keyboards... the look like heels to the short sighted...
Fucking DG.....

Spice.....don't forget.....

Im having trouble posting at all...
Everyone just take your blue pills and relax.
Everyone just take your blue pills and relax. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair

No soup for you...
I figured boardman piddled in the server.
I prefer pillax or chillax...
Y'all really believe this shit?
I thinck it's a rogue fucktard with unauthorized access.
Im having trouble posting at all... Originally Posted by sexycheyenne

They're fucking with you. If you were to post taint photos your posting troubles will go away.
I took a blue pill and now my boner won't go down