Brook Cummings/KatieJaye

This girl looks sexy - probably an obvious answer but does anyone know why she has so many different handles ?
Anyone have recent pictures of her?
Is she worth a plunge !?
BSC
BSC Originally Posted by Knight2554
+1

I normally stay out of negative post but this one needs some seconding.

It's gotten worse if you can believe that!

NCNS on steroids and totally incoherent.
I just saw her about an hour ago and had a pretty pleasant time. She's bubbly and pretty scatter brained. She speaks in different voices. I sense the bsc in her but it didn't make an appearance this time. I'd consider seeing her again. Beautiful little pussy and that ass is perfection.
I just saw her about an hour ago and had a pretty pleasant time. She's bubbly and pretty scatter brained. She speaks in different voices. I sense the bsc in her but it didn't make an appearance this time. I'd consider seeing her again. Beautiful little pussy and that ass is perfection. Originally Posted by Chico Brown
It’s been a while but I second everything Chico said and I’ll be damned if she doesn’t have one of the best damn backsides i have had the pleasure of seeing.
It is always a great time as long as only the fun personalities come out to play!

BSC is BSC is BSC...how much crazy will you get with your visit?
  • T-One
  • 08-24-2017, 01:51 PM
  • T-One
  • 08-27-2017, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Truth. She's quite intelligent and interesting.
+1 Chico

It’s been a while but I second everything Chico said and I’ll be damned if she doesn’t have one of the best damn backsides i have had the pleasure of seeing. Originally Posted by red14me
You guys need to talk to fellow hobbyist RufusXavier..

I visited Katie Jay 1.5 yrs ago just before she & Jamie Jo had a tiff. I didn't experience the issues everyone's talking about back then but after I bounced away is when the ncns, set appt. never answer the door or phone, fell asleep, etc. issues started. If you PM me I'll tell you my theory which is pretty darn accurate, just can't post that in open forum.

I'll post my best most recent pic in a minute.