URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323222
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in NLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length/brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Has that “girl next door” look. About 5’7, nice B cups, very womanly and shapely body. Brown hair, hazel eyes, soft skin all over, and smells nice. Has a really cute smile and a gap in her front teeth that adds character to her already lovely features. She looks great in her pics, but she’s even better in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Review PTH, I have wanted to see her but just never pulled the trigger. I'm glad to get an honest opinion on her. I will look her up.
Thanks! I’m glad I finally got to see her. I’m sure she’s right up your alley and you’ll have a hell of a time if you meet her!
Nice, detailed review PTH! I have read a lot of positive encounters on her and I’m adding her on my to do list
I have seen her 2 time's she Rock's.
I've been wanting to meet this lady for a long time, but haven't had the opportunity... I'll definitely need to keep her in mind next time I'm in Central.
I'm more of a MILF man but she sounds and looks like she needs my attention....
I'm more of a MILF man but she sounds and looks like she needs my attention.... Originally Posted by classyatlantan
Yeah for sure! Really friendly, sexy, zero drama, and had a great time from the minute I saw her until I left.