CIA involvement of the Russian Collusion Hoax

The CIA Hits the Panic Button Over Joseph Mifsud as Barr’s Investigation Moves Ahead

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...n-moves-ahead/

What has really stuck in the craw of the fluffers for the Russia hoax (and I am not convinced that the loudest voices actually believe the story, just that they know it is important that the story not be decisively debunked) is the fact that Mifsud seems to have much closer connections to Western intelligence than to the Kremlin. In fact, the Mueller report goes out of its way to itemize every possible contact Mifsud had with any rando Russian but steers very clear of saying that Mifsud was under Russian influence or control while trying to imply it. And the only guy to have actually seen all the information, Devin Nunes, has hinted that Mifsud has close ties to State as well as to the CIA, MI6, and Italy’s intelligence apparatus and Nunes was stonewalled by the FBI in his requests to see what they knew about Mifsud.

is Mifsud a triple agent for CIA & MI5 & Russian intel?

can see why CIA brass has the shitz on this.
is Mifsud a triple agent for CIA & MI5 & Russian intel? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
BINGO! And the encouraging part is - even the WaPo is finally starting to bark up the right tree!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ca0_story.html

The true story will be better than a John la Carre novel!
Yeah you cant make this stuff up
yup this storys a head shaker.
Strange, the WaPo didn't say that Khashoggi was a double agent which I assume he was and the WaPo knew it. Why would the WaPo even hire him?
where's the daily dump from YR
They are all over the forum.
where's the daily dump from YR
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

he picks his battles where he can. this threads a loser for him that is if he deigns to post here at all.

I'm sure he thinks this is bullshit.
CIA involvement of the Russian Collusion Hoax
This is "news"?

As soon as the Two Stooges, Brennan and Clapper, started yapping like HillariousNomore comical lap dogs, it was transparently obvious. They were supposed to give the fake accusations "validity," because they could make their "conclusions" known as being "legitimate" while properly refusing to disclose sources. In other words:

"I know, but I can't tell you how and from whom"!!!!!!
This is "news"?

As soon as the Two Stooges, Brennan and Clapper, started yapping like HillariousNomore comical lap dogs, it was transparently obvious. They were supposed to give the fake accusations "validity," because they could make their "conclusions" known as being "legitimate" while properly refusing to disclose sources. In other words:

"I know, but I can't tell you how and from whom"!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

the connection wasn't that obvious, brennan and clapper were just looked off as suspicious noises. yeah we knew they had some shit to do with it, but not the how tho or what to connect the dots back then.
the connection wasn't that obvious, ...... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
To whom?

Are you suggesting that the smartest two guys working for the smartest POTUS who ever served didn't know that the FBI was obtaining false information from Russians (our alleged No. ! enemy) in an effort to affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

In FACT: It was publicized BEFORE the 2016 election that such was the case, i.e. that the Russians were (like they have been for DECADES!) attempting to influence the outcome of the 2016 ELECTIONS.

Anyone who actually believes this is "new information" still has sand in their ears. Besides don't you know the space boys in the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION were having a good ole chuckle about all the revelations about the Russians who are bunking together, riding rockets together, and eating meals together are NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this bullshit about about Russians is .... bullshit!

OMG! Who are you people......Russians.
Yeah you cant make this stuff up Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No, but redstate.com sure as shit does!

LOL!
OMG! Who are you people......Russians. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
No, but I sure enjoy fucking them!!!!

Apparently do does your boss from the 2008 and 2012 elections .....

Originally Posted by LexusLover

now that is a nice looking cutie!!!