These girls using my pics are errking my nerves

• Zoiey
  • 10-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Girl just posted using one of my pics

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d_-20/11750797

713 269 5703

I called and ask her to take it down she hung up on me then i text and told her i was going to let everyone know that she was fake..she didnt reply..but i googled her number she uses different fake pics in every ad...

But anyone that knows me know thats my ass..and imma say somthing i dont want this girl makkin mone off my ass..lol..
��

Shouldn't this be in the alert section...��
Looks like the ad you linked to is no longer of your ass. Congrats!

I'm interested in seeing said ass at some point, myself.
  • Zoiey
  • 10-19-2011, 08:16 PM
yea i hate to use my ugly voice and get with her for using my pics..and i told her she was using my picture so she changed the pic she has up of the mexican girl and left my ass pic then i text her n told her she took down the wrong pic so then she finally took down my ass pic and put bak up the mexican girl pic so clearly she is using fake pics all together..i dont care..but i just dont get what dont girls just use there own pics they would get alot more business and regulars..they must just want new clients every time they have a date..personally i enjoy my regulars..
sorry this happened and sometimes you gotta get mean

glad to hear you take care of your regulars--lol
Her pimp is probably making her put those fake pics up.
Zoiey, don't get too mad.. think about it this way... they KNOW for certain your photos will attract business. You are not the only one.. FancyInHeels had that happen to her over a year ago.. the ad had the caption of "3 milfs looking for fun" etc... when I saw the photos there was Fancy's with a completely different phone #, name and age listing.

I did the WK thing and emailed Fancy the link to the ad so she would be aware. She had the ad taken down and since then from time to time on BP you will see Fancy post an ad at her OWN expense warning about ads using photos of other ladies.
Take their phone number and place an ad for a Giant Screen TV for $40. Let there phone blow up on that
Sorry that happened Zoiey ..xoxo
Dont Let It bother you i just went through the same thing this morning w/ the girl insisting it was her in the picture ...

&& sweet n little ive actually used that one before lol!!
Good you called her out...btw..I would know your ass in any picture...lol ...I need to see you soon!!
Another good idea is to watermark all of your pics with your handle or something. They are less likely to be used in fake ads that way.
  • Zoiey
  • 10-21-2011, 09:11 PM
what was the watermarking website? does anybody know?
  • Rezo
  • 10-21-2011, 09:36 PM
  • Zoiey
  • 10-22-2011, 12:14 AM
thanks rezo
WANNABE'S....SAD BUT HUMOROUS

TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT.THO IT IS ANNOYING I'M SURE