Houston Massages

I am thinking about coming on Monday to offer a special intro rate for the holidays. I have been doing some research on rates, etc. and it seems very mixed. I do have p411 and prefer to remain primarily utr. What I offer is not the usual rub and tug, its very erotic and sensual, and boob and foot fetish included.

Other than p411, where is the best place to advertise? I see that you guys do a lot off of BP. I am not a verified provider on this site due to my not wanting reviews and my need for the utmost discretion as well. Seems like there is a lot of jabbing going on here and I really want no part of it. Im in it for the fun and excitement of driving men insane with my 36dd's! wink. I love happy people!

Also, where is a good area to stay, but reasonably priced? Ive only been to Houston for fun, never for work. If it works out it would be a monthly deal, and if I do an intro rate, everyone I see as a return client would keep that rate. I also open up the menu after we meet so you never know where it would lead.

And I am missing IKEA since leaving Cali last year so anywhere kinda close to that area would be nice as well.

So please send over advice guys, and I look forward to meeting you soon.
Galleria is close to IKEA and is a very central location.
Ive never been to the IKEA in Houston, but I do know where the Galleria is. Nice! I sure hope its not cold there on Monday, I am tired of the cold Ive been traveling through on the East Coast.

My feet are cold! Any volunteers to warm them up?
Might be good to put your P411 link here so people can go directly to your profile. I just sent you a note from P411
There are a few hotels right across the street from Ikea and that is a great area to work from.

I can't remember the names of the hotels right now (I know 1 is a Crowne Plaza) but if you google 77024 (that's Ikeas zip code) that should help.
Thanks a bunch. I think I am already liking the Texas hospitality. I know Ive always love to vacation there and hit Dave and Busters. Yep I am a game nerd too!
How long are you going to be staying? You should be able to get verified status pretty quick, IF you want it.
I know Ive always love to vacation there and hit Dave and Busters. Yep I am a game nerd too! Originally Posted by Kymbra

And Dave and Busters is less then a mile from Ikea
I am going to miss you Kymbra! Let me know how things go in Houston!
I know Ive always love to vacation there and hit Dave and Busters. Yep I am a game nerd too! Originally Posted by Kymbra
I would like to watch you play Dance Dance Revolution.
There is a nice new Westin @ Memorial CIty across from IKEA

http://deals.westin.com/Westin-Houst..._020811_NAD_FM
You guys have a strange sense of distance, if you think that IKEA is in the Galleria or "across from" the Westin at Memorial City. IKEA is 4.8 miles from the Galleria and 4.5 miles from the Westin at Memorial City. Need to be honest with the lady.
You guys have a strange sense of distance, if you think that IKEA is in the Galleria or "across from" the Westin at Memorial City. IKEA is 4.8 miles from the Galleria and 4.5 miles from the Westin at Memorial City. Need to be honest with the lady. Originally Posted by Toolman
Thank you!!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Talk about misleading! Stick with the 77024 zip code and you will be fine.
Welcome to Eccie Kymbra!

As a new member you are allowed to post one thread here in the welcome wagon.... In order to post ads here you must now become Verified.... To get verified you need to do the following:

Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

The very best of luck to you, and once again..... WELCOME!!
VP status in the works