Good Pu$$y!!

I have asked different guys what is there meaning of good pussy, and I have recieved diff answers from each of the guys...so what is your meaning of good pussy..
There is no definition of good pussy. More often then not it is the girl attached to the pussy that makes it good or not.
If any of you would like to figure out what good pussy is then try me and then come back to this thread lol
I like pussy that is tight, not all loose. I want to feel it when I enter.
Yes tight pussy is better
I think it depends on the girl attached to the pussy. I've always recieved compliments on mine
Richard Pryor once said that there's no such thing as bad pussy. But there's such a thing as pussy some guys wouldn't want, doesn't matter how good it may be. That basically says it's pretty much depends on the girl it's attached to.

But there are other guys will still hit and it wouldn't matter what it's attached to. Tight, loose, funky, they'll still get in it as long as they can get a nut.
For me, good pussy should be snug, not too tight, and wet. Like the pussy I had this morning.
Like other guys have said, it depends on the girl. In this hobby, we run across all types of girls. Girls that are sexy but mechanical, robotic, and uninterested in the session can make bad pussy. On the other hand, u take a chick that's into what she's doing and actually LOVES what she does and wants to please the man at any cost can make for good pussy.

I could name names but I don't want anyone to think I'm WK'ing for anybody. LOL
  • Rezo
  • 11-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Haha! Nice one, JS. I was about to post the same thing.

As some have said, good pussy depends on who its attached to. Warm, snug, n' wet are a good starting point.

I've always been told that God puts the BEST pussy on the craziest bitches. I think I am too cautious to go climb in the sack with a crazy one.
I would imagine it's one you won't fall into no matter how small you are...just sayin. Any girl might be tight to a guy who has 7-10 inches, but if she's tight to the 4 and 5 inchers...that's a tight kitty!

One that does not look like it got hit by a truck or that you could put on a sandwich with some mayo, is something to brag about as well lol. No smell, and tastes great!

Oh Rezo...crazy girls give the best head my love bwahahaha! It all goes back to the "Crazy Hot Scale."
I agree...warm,wet, and tasteful.........when i say tasteful thats in look and taste....<3DATY
I can vouch for Emma! Great pussy!