Some things are constants, no matter where you go....

This link refers to a totally different kind of site, but I saw lots of these scenarios play out when I was a mod on ASPD. I'm sure that anyone (mod or not) who's been aroind hobby boards in general for any length of time has seen these things too.

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2011/12/why-i-shut-down-the-forums/

(Warning - very long. Go get a cup of coffee before you click this link....)

It's just weird how different online discussion forums go through the same experiences, no matter what the topic of discussiion is.
Laserface for mod !
laserface was probably one of the best level headed mods on any of these sites. I was on aspd I think beginning in 05 and always found him to be a class act

you texas boys are not bad but yinz aint from the burgh
laserface was probably one of the best level headed mods on any of these sites. I was on aspd I think beginning in 05 and always found him to be a class act

you texas boys are not bad but yinz aint from the burgh Originally Posted by chizzy
ain't THAT the truth! Yinz can thank the Pied Piper for bringing us all to your Sandbox. I'm sure there will be more to follow. Your butt buddy's doing...
ain't THAT the truth! Yinz can thank the Pied Piper for bringing us all to your Sandbox. I'm sure there will be more to follow. Your butt buddy's doing... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ahhh, I think you posted in the wrong thread there cowboy, I was posting what a great mod laserface was back then, this has nothing to do with your pissing match
you texas boys are not bad but yinz aint from the burgh Originally Posted by chizzy
got it?
got it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wrong again tex.............that was referring to the texas mods not posters

so got it there, tex??
We are and have always been in search of a local moderator from this area. The best thing for any local forum is to have a local as a mod. Understanding the intricacies of the local area better serves the locals.
Having been to the area only a few times in my life I do have an understanding of the geographical area and how locations can be sensitive in the realm of privacy.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2013, 09:34 AM
I nominate bambino to moderate the shit throwing monkey's at the local Pitt Zoo!
wrong again tex.............that was referring to the texas mods not posters

so got it there, tex?? Originally Posted by chizzy
Ahh! My bad. Sorry. I thought you were being aggressive like Bambino indicated you would.

I was in error. Apologies.
We are and have always been in search of a local moderator from this area. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The problem with this is..

1. Most men are on PI/Indy's Payroll (i,e, Bambino, Big Stig, Chizzy, AmishGanster, etc)

2. Most sane men do not want to be a part of this

3, Who has the time to deal with Kindergartners?

I nominate ....wait for it....

OMGitsHUGE
1. Most men are on PI/Indy's Payroll (i,e, Bambino, Big Stig, Chizzy, AmishGanster, etc) Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
LMFAO

I would love to hear PI's take on that one

1. Most men are on PI/Indy's Payroll (i,e, Bambino, Big Stig, Chizzy, AmishGanster, etc)

OMGitsHUGE Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
LMFAO

I would love to hear PI's take on that one Originally Posted by amishgangster
Yeah...THATs not shit stirring....nooooooooo

OMGitsHUGE Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington

what a minute............I'm confused I thought you said big stig was PI??
Stig cant be PI, BSer is PI. Or am I PI? Dammit I keep forgetting