Don't be late to an appointment!

There are a lot of client alert sites. Some of these alert sites screen the providers they give access to. But most client alert sites let any and every provider have access. On most client alert sites, it cost money for providers to run a search on a potential client. But providers get free searches in exchange for posting bad clients. So a lot of providers will a client on these alert site for trivial things. Being fifteen minutes late for an appointment will get you put on these alert sites. These alert sites include your real name, family, employer, etc.

Overseas organized crime and other individuals have hacked into these alert sites. They've posted all of the real life client info on google for the entire world to see. The only way to have the info removed is to give them thousands of dollars. Most Dallas eccie members were added to these alert sites so providers could get free searches. Again, most Dallas eccie members were added for trivial things such as being fifteen minutes late.

If you google your real name and Dallas in quotes, it will pull up a google link to your alerts that contain your eccie handle and real world info. A lot of these alerts will also have your real life picture. You can also google your eccie handle and it will pull up your real life info.

Removed link Staff
And how did anyone get your real info? I really doubt "most" have their info on any site.
I'm afraid that the link OP posted is something that extracts info off ppl's computers.
  • SubQ
  • 03-04-2014, 09:32 AM
My feeling exactly.
  • mes77
  • 03-04-2014, 01:00 PM
He was banned for a reason... Maybe you guys were right
I'm afraid that the link OP posted is something that extracts info off ppl's computers. Originally Posted by muffin101
That would sux but it has happen with provider links
I was browsing threads regarding being late, because .... well, just because.

Anyways, I came across this one posted in 2014.

Now in 2019 things are still changing and identity has become even more of a concern as we've learned the depths of what good hackers can do.
Also, the tentacles that can spread so quickly once you access certain sites.

Nonetheless, these sites that the OP is speaking of .... do they exist?
I know nothing of the sort.

THE FUNNY THING IS .... he started this thread warning of the dangers regarding identity but yet correlated it with being late .... that's actually kinda funny ...