Dallas Stars - 2023/2024 Season

I think we have been spoiled in Dallas.. but not far enough. We have had some great teams make playoffs across all sports.. some have gotten far.. but no one has brought back the title. Stars returned to the WCF last year but fell a bit short, falling to the would be champs. Last couple of seasons have been building up excitement and expectations.... which should have been there after the Bubble run we had (making it to the SCF). I think this year, expectation (at least for me) is Stanley Cup Finals. This team is still loaded and still young with more experience. We still have a few vets but the youngins out number them. We saw we needed to get younger and faster after we got outplayed by the Lightning in 2020 and they did it.

Season starts tonight against the Blues. Cant wait for puck drop tonight. May have to try and get last minute tickets for the game LOL.

Also.. Lets go Rangers! They are our current hopes for a title but we gotta go through Houston, who have have struggled with.. and struggled with again this year.
The Stars are 5-1-1 after 7 games and currently in first place. Since I am a season ticket holder, I am going to many games this year and have been to a couple already.
NHL season starts for me in March. JS. I hate the long season, same with baseball and basketball. NFL, now i love that season and college football too.
I agree with some sports seasons being long, but a benefit can be cheap tickets to some games can be had. I plan to go to a few Stars games this season. May try to get on the glass.

14-5-3 record 22 games in, 31 points. Tied with the Avs in the Division. 5th best points in the league, 3rd in the West. Off to a good start. We did drop some games we should have won. Too early to say if OT is going to be a bad thing for us this season. We are 2-2 in games that end in OT. 1-1 in shootouts. We are scoring alot.. problem is, we are also allowing a lot of goals. We put a beating on Tampa today.. that was fun to watch. Still a long way to go... but a good start
Agree with good prices on tickets early in season. I did preseason game great seats, great environment.