BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING 🛍 WHERE IS YOUR FAV AREA?

I might drive OUT to the Dallas area for some shopping.
Where is yalls favorite areas to shop?
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 02:37 PM
Run some black Friday specials and you won't need to have 3 threAD's going to catch a trick. Online is the best place to shop if you're really confused where to shop
As funny as you think you are, you're not!
I'm definitely not looking for anyone who considers themselves a trick. So you have a nice Day, BLM 69.
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 03:09 PM
As funny as you think you are, you're not!
I'm definitely not looking for anyone who considers themselves a trick. So you have a nice Day, BLM 69. Originally Posted by Ashlynreed3
But you consider them tricks 🤔 Let me guess, they're respectable gentlemen who pay for pussy? LMAO 🤣..... I wasn't trying to be funny, just saying how it is without the lies or pretending. I'm a trick BTW
Well, your comments werent needed at all.
Don't be an asshole all of your life.

POV: I dont consider my meetings to be with tricks and I dont call them that behind their backs either. Its just basic respect which apparently you lack.

Im also not here to go back and forth with you either. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 03:25 PM
Well, your comments werent needed at all.
Don't be an asshole all of your life.

POV: I dont consider my meetings to be with tricks and I dont call them that behind their backs either. Its just basic respect which apparently you lack.

Im also not here to go back and forth with you either. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by Ashlynreed3
Spitting facts doesn't make me a asshole, I have not once disrespected you. I did suggest specials so you don't waste time all week fishing for tricks. Happy holidays to you also
Shopping on Black Friday not hobby related.

Moved to correct forum.

Keep it civil