My dad passed away...

And this sucks so bad. I'm so lonely. Trying to keep my son happy. Hope everyone is having a better day than I am.
So sorry to hear that; you have my condolences. I hope you and your son give each other the strength you each need to continue moving forward.
Thank you. I'm so sad and lonely.
Losing a parent always suck it touches that inner child of ours. And if you can’t do burial memorial it is hard for closure. Scream outside
Verbalize I miss you and your loneliness
Then find your best memory. Lost stepmom a month ago floated lost for a week or so but focus on the living
Repeat
Sorry to hear. Moving to Sandbox for non hobby thread.
So sorry to hear of your Father's passing Nikki.
My deepest condolences. We may not always see our parents every day, but the children inside us always assumes they'll always be there for us, and losing them is so painful.

Our thoughts are with you and your son.
Sorry to hear....my prayers are with you and yours
Ty baby
Sorry about your Dad
I understand lost my mom
In February so I get it

Its takes time just time

Hugs HAZEL
So sad buddy we should respect and love our parents and also elders.
I'm sorry for your loss and hope that you'll feel better soon even though you'll never forget him. I was too young to remember anything about my father when he passed away so all of you that have had many memorable years with your dad are lucky. This is a really shitty time for everyone to suffer loss.
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandfather a couple of years ago who was my only father figure in my life so I can relate.
It's hard to see someone close to us go away. I am really really sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.