First Visit to Dallas...suggestions?

Hey there loves, I have never been to Texas before but am traveling to Dallas the 11th and was hoping for some suggestions on areas to stay in, as well as maybe some suggestions on restaurants, clubs, and just what to do in Dallas. Hopefully I can make some new friends to keep me company during my stay!
Galleria area which is Dallas North Tollway and 635 on the North side for hotels. Addison, Beltline Rd which is nearby for restaurants.
Galleria area which is Dallas North Tollway and 635 on the North side for hotels. Addison, Beltline Rd which is nearby for restaurants. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Bestman is spot on.

Hotels- Galleria area/North Dallas/Far North Dallas

Restaurants/Bars- Addison area, downtown Dallas, uptown Dallas.

Things to do:

1. Strolling around downtown Dallas with lots of shopping & eating choices. RJ's in the fashionable West End district has amazing Mexican food.

2. Spending the day in iconic museums such as the Sixth Floor Museum, visiting the spot where JFK was assassinated, Perot Natural Sciences Museum, Dallas World Aquarium etc.

3. Visiting a Llama ranch in far north Dallas. Learning about Llamas while interacting with them. Finding out that Llama poop doesn't smell bad at all. Taking home some soft cottony Llama hair.

Welcome Hayden to our warm & friendly city!
Dayum you're hot! Making friends won't be a problem for you A town girl! lol!
Thanks so much, that definitely helps! I’m excited for my upcoming trip...can’t wait to meet some new friends lol.