I'm starting to hate the Showcases Banner...

All it does is make me want to move to bloody Texas. You Texas dawgs must feel like a starving man at an endless buffet, dammit. I tried hiding it for a few days (with the little arrow thingy), but my curiosity kept making me un-hide it again.
I couldn't agree more stanky!
The problem with TX is that there is just too much on the buffet, so they can't try everything (or afford it). Fortunately for us, many of those TX girls aren't getting enough biz at home, so they travel to other places like MS & AL and we have a chance to sample the menu!
That's 'cause pipefitter hasn't been there yet... That man gets more tail than a bicycle seat!!!
...Fortunately for us, many of those TX girls aren't getting enough biz at home, so they travel to other places like MS & AL and we have a chance to sample the menu! Originally Posted by vicinms
That's good stuff. We could use a li'l more Texas in B'ham.
LOL, but the texas gals always come back...........happy meals on other states just doest hit the spot like a good ole texas big mac !
Well just let those Texas gals know after leaving Bama, taking two aspirin and plenty of rest will take care of those wobbly knees and swollen .....lol
  • coven
  • 08-22-2011, 08:13 AM
LOL, but the texas gals always come back...........happy meals on other states just doest hit the spot like a good ole texas big mac ! Originally Posted by jlstream
And yet they keep coming back to the deep south. Maybe it's the lack of drama with the hobbyists here.
I knew I liked you for a reason Covenwood
I was noticing that myself just last week, there sure are a lot of members here that are from the big ol' state of TX. At the old sweet dixie site it was mostly Huntsville folks, at ASPD it was TX. as well, which I guess they have left eraps and decided to join this board.. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this board, but I long for the day's of the old sweet dixie and Ms. Vicky...
And to your point stanky......
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=25607