State: Texas
Address: Richmond and Greenridge
Activities: Lap dancing, NE, otc SE
Hair Length and Color: Short medium brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" tall and skinny and medium B-cups cute girl
Recommendation: Yes
Ah, ok mods so you can come here and talk all manner of adult gymnastics with the dancers, but God forbid you review a club for having ugly dancers bc the comment gets pulled ok got it.
Ah, ok mods so you can come here and talk all manner of adult gymnastics with the dancers, but God forbid you review a club for having ugly dancers bc the comment gets pulled ok got it. Originally Posted by amexblack
Hey Einstein, check this out: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2906680

SMH
This place(and most other Houston clubs) is a shell of its former self. Too much focus on VIP and limited variety of ladies. Maybe they're making good money, but they're not getting any of mine.
Exactly. Furthermore I don't see why the comment needed to be moved and get lost in the shuffle, even though it seemed to be a popular topic over there. So how about that mods. This section is half dead already nice job trying to suffocate it completely with no relevant banter.
This section COULD use some livening up...
This section COULD use some livening up... Originally Posted by xfrankx
Take a look at the strip club board for Dallas, they manage to talk about a wide variety of strip club topics and are free to pass a good joke about the scene now and then without it getting pulled in under a day... You gonna let DALLAS outshine you??????
For example, I had to go over to the Dallas board to find out Ricks bought chicas locas. In this board every post is the same:

Dspot
AxxxxxxZ
Hispanic
Hj
Would recommend