Once again lets talk about your balls

OK. It's time for me to rant about your fucking balls again. Guys, I get that some of you are married and can not change your grooming habits because your wife or S/O would raise their eyebrows and possibly look at your extra curricular activities more closely.

But seriously, don't fucking expect me to put your hairy ass nuts in my mouth. WTF!!! I refuse to get ball hair stuck in the back of my throat and sound like a dying cat trying to cough up a hairball because your to lazy to trim your fucking sac. Umm it's not going to happen and I will refuse to suck you hairy balls. So if you want me to lick n suck them bad boys I suggest you groom yourself properly. How would you feel if I showed up with a big hairy unshaved wolf pussy for you to eat?? You would look at me like I was crazy and probably talk alot of shit about it in the ML. So unless you want me to go on a shaving strike to please tidy the fuck up before our session or don't even bother saying lick my balls baby. Cause if you don't imma fire your fucking ass and tell you lick them bad boys yourself.

Xo Xo
TK
Well i shave my balls i though it was a given i treat each hobby like a first date in away only in the hobby i know the out come no pun intended. Being clean should be expected for both parties.
OK. It's time for me to rant about your fucking balls again. Guys, I get that some of you are married and can not change your grooming habits because your wife or S/O would raise their eyebrows and possibly look at your extra curricular activities more closely.

But seriously, don't fucking expect me to put your hairy ass nuts in my mouth. WTF!!! I refuse to get ball hair stuck in the back of my throat and sound like a dying cat trying to cough up a hairball because your to lazy to trim your fucking sac. Umm it's not going to happen and I will refuse to suck you hairy balls. So if you want me to lick n suck them bad boys I suggest you groom yourself properly. How would you feel if I showed up with a big hairy unshaved wolf pussy for you to eat?? You would look at me like I was crazy and probably talk alot of shit about it in the ML. So unless you want me to go on a shaving strike to please tidy the fuck up before our session or don't even bother saying lick my balls baby. Cause if you don't imma fire your fucking ass and tell you lick them bad boys yourself.

Xo Xo
TK
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
LMAO TK

Not to detract from this thread, but the other side of the coin (Hairy Beaver) has a thread of it's own in "The Other Realm" Forum.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1673891 (Providing equal time for both sides of the subject)

Biomed1
check.
Well hell... Ain't nobody trying to gag on scraggly ass pubic hair. That's just nasty. Ugh!!!
Well hell... Ain't nobody trying to gag on scraggly ass pubic hair. That's just nasty. Ugh!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Ask Dirty lol..she shove it all in her mouth so DT must include balls too lol
Ho Hum..just another Trinity FU you're fired moment.
Ho Hum..just another Trinity FU you're fired moment. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol well hey there RD!!! You know I have my moments and tell it like it is. Long time no see honey. How are you and when are you going to give you another nice slow bbbj
I'm shaving as I'm typing Ouch
I'm shaving as I'm typing Ouch Originally Posted by ccrider
You need help?
You need help? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
He's got a rather large package there girl. Lol CC is alot of fun.
I can't go all the way because of aforementioned SO inquiries, but I trim it down to a blendable level. Because of that, I let the provider make their own call on oral attention.
You know guys, closely trimming the roots makes the trunk look much more impressive.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (81.9 KB, 241 views)