Arkansas??? Thinking of getting an office

IF that's IF I get an office suite in Rogers or Springdale how many are actually going to book??? I've not been in awhile... have request to come back!! So hopefully I can go in knowing I have clientele before saying yes to getting a place! Of course read the Springfield/Joplin reviews they're in both the spa & independent section.

I'm not trying to gloat or be shallow, but I am pretty, very Classy & clean , I can hold an intelligent conversation & not bore you. Most importantly I take my time & actually LOVE what I do! I'd put an ad with pics but can't do that here I don't believe. But you can find new ones on Springfield bp

I hope to get some feedback!!! Or maybe even weekend trips if anyone would book??
Where do I sign up?!
You know you can count on me. When you stayed away to long I drove to Springfield to see you. And it was worth the drive.
Yes you look pretty good, wish I was closer to Springfield.

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/Bo...m-8pm/20290444
Add me to the list.
I'm in
Can't wait!!!
I keep reading that she is L1 only tho?
I know a reputable provider in NWA that is looking for a roomie to share costs with... Pm if interested.
For some of us older guys L1 keeps us happy. L2 is nice for a change, but I'd rather have her massage with her L1, than L2 with a rub and tug.
When are you going to open? I am in.
I'm in!
Yes, please come to NWA!
i am ready!