Socials

I have seen several girls in Dallas. They have mentioned attending socials in the past where there are dozens of spinner providers at same setting.

However, everyone is tight lipped on how to be invited.

Any ideas how to be invited or included?
I have seen several girls in Dallas. They have mentioned attending socials in the past where there are dozens of spinner providers at same setting.

Any ideas how to be invited or included? Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Good luck. I've been on Eccie/ASPD for over 10 years, never been invited to a single social.

Guess I'm not cool enough.
It's all off the board, and by pm only.
I wanna get on that guest list!!
Add me to the list...
First rule to follow if you want to be invited too a social is never to ask how can you be invited. A provider once offered to get me invited to one a couple of years ago, but I declined her for privacy reasons (there is a reason why we use fake names and hobby phones when doing this shit). And by the way I don't think providers are invited according to body type.

Any ideas how to be invited or included? Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Ha
Different strokes for different cities.

There are events all over the map in Texas, adjoining and adjacent states and on both Coasts, that I know of and have attended over the years. Even some organized by several review boards, but eccie is never a sponsor.

Most events are not publicly announced; however, there is no way to keep much of anything totally secret in the Hobby. Or for that matter, totally secure. But, most events, if the screening process and the event rules are respected the elements of risk imo are reduced, but never totally eliminated even in very secure very private venues.

Attending events requires a thorough self-assessment of risk factors, much the same when visiting a spa or a provider, and certainly from the provider pov in merely getting into the hobby.

All that said, ck1942 has been organizing and hosting in San Antonio and Austin (and elsewhere) for the most part since 2002. From very public to very private venues.

Gents nominate ladies and ladies nominate gents. Initial screening and vouching continues on a regular basis.

More info in my signature - and if you're using a mobile browser click on my profile so you can see the signature.
Have heard about them and had a lady or two discuss it but never been invited myself. As private as I am I would at least go once if the invitation was extended
"I wish ck1942 was in Dallas"
"I wish ck1942 was back in Dallas" Originally Posted by Copierguy0
g
My favorite socials have been in Houston where I was able to work the pole. They were like massive parties, and full of fun!
Tyler Durden said it best:

Rule # 1: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

Rule # 2: You DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Questions?
I have attended socials in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Every one was fun with each different in some respects. Houston was the best in my opinion.CK942 throws some of the best in San Antonio and Austin. Killeen and several other places. The Hollow Weeine party is famous for the ladies in costumes. The Dallas socials have gone under ground with the invite list controlled by one provider. I take some fine woman from here when I go to the socials. I drove all over the U.S. for years and I hate to drive alone. Two hours to Austin so we can get down for the social and drive back the same evening.(I don't drink) San Antonio takes 4 hours so I stay at a near by motel. The San Antonio Hollow Weeine party has an after party that goes on to 3 or 4 in the morning.
Good luck. I've been on Eccie/ASPD for over 10 years, never been invited to a single social.

Guess I'm not cool enough. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
There's a shocker.

I have attended socials in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Every one was fun with each different in some respects. Houston was the best in my opinion.CK942 throws some of the best in San Antonio and Austin. Killeen and several other places. The Hollow Weeine party is famous for the ladies in costumes. The Dallas socials have gone under ground with the invite list controlled by one provider. I take some fine woman from here when I go to the socials. I drove all over the U.S. for years and I hate to drive alone. Two hours to Austin so we can get down for the social and drive back the same evening.(I don't drink) San Antonio takes 4 hours so I stay at a near by motel. The San Antonio Hollow Weeine party has an after party that goes on to 3 or 4 in the morning. Originally Posted by tucson
Aren't you the guy that was taking pictures at socials so you were banned from attending them with a group?