Dallas back page

• jonic
  • 10-10-2016, 10:58 PM
The CEO of Back page was sent to jail for a sex ring. The providers on back page were involved in a sex ring that got busted. Providers stay away from back page. Guys, stay away from back page. Anyone one that has posted or is posting on back page could be a set up and you will go to jail. Avoid it at all costs.
YOU are late to the party! That and....you need to read the news more closely for accurate information.
Best alert all year...5 thumbs up!
WHAT!?!?!?!?! Prostitutes advertised on BP!?!?!?!

Damn! I miss out on everything!
Guy probably uses the Public Defender 10 out of 10 times.
  • jonic
  • 10-11-2016, 10:23 PM
It was on the news. I did not post right after it happened. I made my post after I saw a provider on here use a link to her BP page. There was a lot of stuff I did not post on. Just a few things. Check the news reports on tv. Tell me that the news is wrong. Whats your version? I only find providers on here.
Thanks for sharing
In DFW BP is mostly MILF's posting pictures of themselves from 12 years ago and some 30 pounds lighter. It's better than what's in the transgender section a bunch of pictures of Latin super models that do not come close to resembling the hairy pot belly guy wearing a bra and panties on the other side of the door.
Yeah that's why I ask for pics of them posing a specific way clothed. That way I know the pic is recent and real. When they can't do it. When they say no I move on.
It's better than what's in the transgender section a bunch of pictures of Latin super models that do not come close to resembling the hairy pot belly guy wearing a bra and panties on the other side of the door. Originally Posted by ahab11
You should write more about your experiences in "Other Reviews."
No, no! Some things are best left alone!

[Fingers in ears. Eyes shut tight.] LALALALALA IM NOT LISTENING LALALALALA
Did BP once and was bait and switched so hard. Now I'm very hesitant. Too bad because there was one girl on there I really wanted to see.
Moved to co-ed. OP you're late.