Real Bad Day in Arlington

Had a late morning/early afternoon free so I thought I would try something new in Arlington. Checked the BP ads and found 4 that caught my attention. However, I should have known better. I went to see Natalie first - http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-20/12565957

Bait and switch - no way the pics are her. Barely (if even) 5'. Horrible blonde wig with net showing through. Large belly.

So, I departed stating I had second thoughts about the visit. Went to number two, Trinity - http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ls-24/12641309

Another bait and switch. While these pics were of her, they have be fairly old. She was wearing the same outfit when I arrived, but the body in it was quite different.

So again, I departed, saying I had second thoughts. Went to number 3 on my list (probably should have called it a day by now, but was quite horny...) Shay - http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ht-25/12598542

Have no idea what she looks like in person - no show. She was actually my number 1 choice for the day, but when I called earlier, she didn't answer and didn't return my call. When I called her after my second failure of the day, she told me she was shopping and would be back shortly, but to meet her at her incall. About 2 minutes later, I received a text from her, apparently in response to my first phone call asking if I was interested in getting together. I didn't text back, but headed to her incall location. Around the time she said she would be back, I called. No answer. Waited another 5 minutes and called. Again, no answer. Sent her a text. No reply. Waited another 5 minutes and called. Again, no answer.

At this point, I decided to try number 4 on my list. Amanda. The review can be seen here - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=189329

All I can say at this point is that the Arlington area BP providers are giving the other girls a bad name. I have had no issues in Dallas with BP providers, only Arlington.
I think most of the BP Arlington girls are pimped out and fake. I avoid the place. I do applaud your tenacity though.
Man on a mission lol... Last arlington bp girl I saw was also a bait n switch.. But I was buzzed n did the deed anyways
WOW... you are not a quitter!! LOL

I am sorry you had such a bad day
LOL... Good reading.. Glad it finally worked out for you.. I don't play on BP just too risky for me..
I noticed all the girls you tried to see were advertising specials. Heres my take on bp......if she is advertising specials probably bait and switch. I have seen quite a few ladies off of bp and haven't had the horror stories some have expierienced. However I tend to steer clear of girls offering "specials" because I feel the reason they're offereing due to the fact they are either A not the girl in the pic or even resemble the girl in the pic and business must be slow or they're offering a price to goos to pass up. On the other hand I don't know your budget but it was just a little food for thought
If it is a bait and switch, the best thing to do is move on and NOT SUPPORT it! By doing so all you are doing in saying that it is ok and we will forget all about it...

Scienceguy...you did well on your part but sorry you did not find what you were looking for.
I avoid BP and I avoid Arlington
Do a little more stringent searching here--there are PLENTY of girls in Arlington to see--you just have to narrow it down. I would agree--95% of the ads on BP/Arlington are bullshit--and I aint the one to find out if they unlitmately are or not...

Do your research--the cream will rise to the top.

Now-there is something to be said for "fishing" BP and finding a low priced gem-Im sure some exist-they always do--I just dont have time to play grabass and find them...
I avoid BP and I avoid Arlington Originally Posted by still-asleep
+1 You are living on the edge when you use BP.
I'm confused, if BP is soooo bad then why are you all going there dipping your feet?? Seems to me it can't be ALL that bad if so many of you are going there. Kind of like apples, some are bad but not the entire tree? Personally, and others have agreed with me- I think there are more tire kickers here then any other site. It is known that if you want buisiness the horniest guys are clicking BP, not window shopping here. I use BP AND Eros and 411. If it's slow, I go on BP and get buisiness. But then again, my photos are accurate and the way I conduct myself proves I am legit. I will not see just anyone, screening is done. I do not give out my phone number immediately or put it in the ad. I stay the entire alloted time frame, and usually I stay longer if you can get me wrapped up in an interesting conversation/gossip or a foot/backrub. OOOOR offer to order a pizza. Damn that gets me everytime!! My point is, there are some people who advertise on backpage who are not sleaze. I like to think of myself as a quality provider who goes above the norm. I'm sorry you get scammed.
And by the way, not all girls in Arlington are bait and switch . . . anyone interested in the arlington area, send me a pm, i'll get you my number and i do answer and return messages.
To answer your question, icognito isis, I don't go there anymore. I stopped when I discovered P411 and ECCIE and never looked back. I got ripped off a couple of times and some were using fake pics. Since I have been using P411 and ECCIE I have not had so much as a poor experience let alone a bad one. But you are correct. Not all BP providers are bad and I did find some gems there. I am sorry if I offended you.
Dear Old Marine, no offense taken. After all, I'm not the one scamming anyone. Your beef is with the scammers -and rightfully so!! I just don't want to be lumped in with the crap, because I am in no way like that, yet, I do use BP as a means for advertising. So when someone sais BP is loaded with scammers/bait & switch, well I was just saying not ALLL the women on BP are like that.
Look, I don't know why but BP does garner tons of buisiness. Lots of newbies there, because the established women get a big head and don't want to meet a newby. I understand,there is fear in the unknown. But women are losing out on ALOT of buisiness by not seeing newbies. If a newby is willing to prove who he is (not LE) then cut the newbies some slack. But hey, I'm getting off topic here....
I was not offended. Just stating my feelings.