Step back and laugh

Sometimes, I have to take a step back and remind myself of who the people are on this board. Over the years I have met some truly great people, both male and female through here. Some I become close friends with. But, then reality rears its ugly head and the trolls, bottom feeders, intellectually, and socially challenged raise their ugly heads.

For example:
I started thread asking a very simple question. I did make the mistake of putting in context why I was asking, thinking that would generate more answers and comments that were relevant. BIG MISTAKE LOL. Instead of simply ignoring or perhaps providing some answers, a few challenge my motivations, was it smart, was it legal (that one is a HUGE laugh considering the board we are on), and so on. Some just seem unable to accept at face value what was posted, even though it would never affect them in any way, good or bad. They cannot wrap their heads around the concept that someone could post and mean exactly what they say instead of having some hidden agenda.

None of that matters of course. I asked a question and received some good responses. Both is open response and in DMs by those who did not want to deal with the negativity. Smart people.:-)

I have not used the board to meet women for many years. I figured out my own way and simply don't need it any more. But I still pop in from time to time because there are people I enjoy conversing with. Sometimes I see a thread I think I can add value to. And the wealth of experience and information here is truly impressive. If one did is willing to dig through the shit and deal with the BS that is simply the reality of ECCIE.

I argue and disagree with some people here yet, still respect them. Some I get along with greatly. Those are the people who make it worthwhile having to deal with the, hmm, others. There is one group of people on here who will kick my ass when they think I need it. Yet we can talk on another thread with no issue.

To those who get disheartened by the immaturity on here, just know there are some grownups present. You just have to find them
More passive aggressive BS doesn't muffle the laughter lol
More passive aggressive BS doesn't muffle the laughter lol Originally Posted by johnjhouston
And that is why I am laughing so hard, especially at you
I agree with the OP. it is pathetic that when you post on topic of a thread, you have your cyberstalking trolls who post right below, hijacking the thread to take a shot at you. I wonder if oldbutstillgoing knows anyone like that, perhaps look in the mirror?

It is particularly disturbing and some faggotry is probably involved when you have male members who start threads about other male members.
Id like to know what oldbutstillgoing is doing to meet women but not here. Im old and im still here on the hunt.

Im always amazed at some responses on social media. People get pissed quick. Probably the nicest people in real life but total dicks sometimes on anonymous boards like this
I agree with the OP. it is pathetic that when you post on topic of a thread, you have your cyberstalking trolls who post right below, hijacking the thread to take a shot at you. I wonder if oldbutstillgoing knows anyone like that, perhaps look in the mirror?

It is particularly disturbing and some faggotry is probably involved when you have male members who start threads about other male members. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

I will give you absolute credit for 2 things.

1. Your persistence.

2. You absolutely live up to your name.
I will give you absolute credit for 2 things.

1. Your persistence.

2. You absolutely live up to your name. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I give you and the rest of my haters the credit for your persistence and adding consistent dedication to discredit me basically from the start of my membership on this site. Anyone else want to know what a troll is? I also have no doubt that since I posted on topic of this thread, there will be several more of them that hijack the thread and take pot shots at me for nothing else other than I made a post.

But guess what? I have not taken my ball and gone home nor do I plan on doing so any time in the forseeable future. I have seen providers regularly and will continue to do so.
Which only proves some providers will do anybody for enough money
love him or hate him, you know Wile is right about much of what he posts. I remember a couple of years ago, when the haters were in full force, he would post that one of them would post right beneath him in moments, and sure enough someone would. it was funny.

I wish ECCIE was more grown up than it is, but I get it, it's the Internet, which seems to place a Governor on maturity.
You should probably stop lumping me in with "your haters". I frankly don't care who you see and contrary to your belief-- I've never encouraged anyone not to see you. I HAVE encouraged ladies to research your reviews and make sure they feel they can live up to what you're looking for... which is the same advice I give about EVERYONE-- unless I know there is an absolute danger in seeing someone. I can just easily spot the fact that you keep on relaying the same pity poor me routine over... and over.... and over. Its a tired, old trope.

Yes Chung-- he does get followed around the board. Having a long, storied, adversarial past will do that to a person. He enjoys being the center of attention-- otherwise he'd just enjoy the hobby and see his ladies and write his reviews. Who are the trolls to disappoint him in his quest for attention?

It is particularly disturbing and some faggotry is probably involved when you have male members who start threads about other male members. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I give you and the rest of my haters the credit for your persistence and adding consistent dedication to discredit me basically from the start of my membership on this site. Anyone else want to know what a troll is? I also have no doubt that since I posted on topic of this thread, there will be several more of them that hijack the thread and take pot shots at me for nothing else other than I made a post.

But guess what? I have not taken my ball and gone home nor do I plan on doing so any time in the forseeable future. I have seen providers regularly and will continue to do so. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
love him or hate him, you know Wile is right about much of what he posts. I remember a couple of years ago, when the haters were in full force, he would post that one of them would post right beneath him in moments, and sure enough someone would. it was funny.

I wish ECCIE was more grown up than it is, but I get it, it's the Internet, which seems to place a Governor on maturity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!
Which only proves some providers will do anybody for enough money Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I know right? After all, that is what providers are mainly here for (however, I have never paid any more than a provider's advertised rate or have to use tricks like I am the king of reviewers or I am a mod on Eccie to get discounts or freebies, and I have had plenty of deeply discounted sessions). What I am thankful for is I am NOT an old, fat fart. So bad in fact that I look like an offspring between siblings, that I have a gut so big that it is probably a task to even tie my own shoes, have my own pair of tits up top and while standing, providers have to lift my midsection up to give me a BJ, and last but certainly not least, so compulsive with other guys, I spend my time following them around at strip clubs, checking in with providers they have seen and reviewed or follow their posts on a whore board (again, a slant towards faggotry).

BTW, It is so ironic that you of all people, started a post about trolls, bottomfeeders and having an agenda. I have no doubt that what I described will probably hit home hard for the OP on many points/levels and because he is so obsessed with me, it will take him only a few minutes to respond underneath this post.
There you go again with your obsession for old fat guys. I really do wonder why you're so obsessed with them? Are they really your type? I've told you before, that's OK if that's what you're in to. Don't hide it, It's the 21st century it's OK to own what you really are.
This forum has really deteriorated into a shit-show the last few years. It used to be the crazy girls that created posts and shit like this.
Amazing so many dudes (if they are) can be such drama queens.

Another thread deteriorated by bored egotistical igmos...