Is this one real?

No

Learn to right click in chrome and do an image search

Google the phone number
This area has over weight sows or they are carrying a nasty habit or pimp will rob you.

This girl is real but you have to work for it.

[removed pic of unverified lady - GM]
her rates are 150/200, no bb or anal

jesus guys just ask, is this middle school? y'all shy?
No

Learn to right click in chrome and do an image search

Google the phone number
This area has over weight sows or they are carrying a nasty habit or pimp will rob you.

This girl is real but you have to work for it. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

the girl advertises as cauc, i don't think this is the same girl
the girl advertises as cauc, i don't think this is the same girl Originally Posted by valkyra
That isn't the hooker that is a girl you wouldn't have to pay. She just likes older guys but she would expect dinner and maybe buy her a cute outfit she can model for you.

My girlfriend likes her a lot lol
And the link is dead already....
That isn't the hooker that is a girl you wouldn't have to pay. She just likes older guys but she would expect dinner and maybe buy her a cute outfit she can model for you.

My girlfriend likes her a lot lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
How do we get in touch with the non-hooker?
No, the mods disabled it...
How do we get in touch with the non-hooker? Originally Posted by hobbyist99
Lol

You have to learn
Most here dont want to take the time to do anything other than pay some fat hooker to fuck and they think they are da man.

Hookers were out in 2015
Young girls like guys that can take them out and not play Xbox with their retarded friends.

Do you see what we have in NY?

The good looking ones dont hook.
They want something more than 200 bucks from an old fat guy laying on them for a few minutes.
Lol

You have to learn
Most here dont want to take the time to do anything other than pay some fat hooker to fuck and they think they are da man.

Hookers were out in 2015
Young girls like guys that can take them out and not play Xbox with their retarded friends.

Do you see what we have in NY?

The good looking ones dont hook.
They want swomething more than 200 bucks from an old fat guy laying on them for a few minutes. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
So, after the shopping and wining and dining, she doesn't mind an old fat guy laying on her for a few minutes?
So, after the shopping and wining and dining, she doesn't mind an old fat guy laying on her for a few minutes? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
asking for a friend.
asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bf0082
Lol. Asking for 99% of ECCIE
You have to be in some what shape
You cant be a creep and you have to have some kind of connection.

It will cost more in the long run so it isnt a poor mans game where you can put 200 down like a cheap insurance policy

Been doing it for years and love it.
I have been dating the same girl for eight, going to be 9 years next month. She is 27 and I met her when she was 18.

My avatar is her.
You have to be in some what shape
You cant be a creep and you have to have some kind of connection.

It will cost more in the long run so it isnt a poor mans game where you can put 200 down like a cheap insurance policy

Been doing it for years and love it.
I have been dating the same girl for eight, going to be 9 years next month. She is 27 and I met her when she was 18.

My avatar is her. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Nice. I would have definitely been into a temporary arrangement like that when I was in my 40's. I did okay on my own, but didn't score girls that young.