amp suggestions

I will be in the area in a couple weeks I know that the best options are ming or sol right now, but I will be on the other side of town and was wondering what the prospects of tian tang or cherry blossom might be pm me if you want thanks in advance
Syracuse
LMAO thanks betos. I was wondering how open the menu might be at the places I mentioned. The places I have visited myself and know what is allowed are all on the other side of town and my time constraints make it tough to get over there.
Delight and moon spa tend to be good options as well.

Cherry blossom I've not been to, but there is at least one review of them on here.

Tian Tang supposedly has new girls and new management but didn't get much before. Perhaps that's different now
See my post in the Men's lounge.
See my post in the Men's lounge. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I don't have my PA right now max I can't see the lounge.
Delight and moon spa tend to be good options as well.

Cherry blossom I've not been to, but there is at least one review of them on here.

Tian Tang supposedly has new girls and new management but didn't get much before. Perhaps that's different now Originally Posted by dcs5743
I have been to tian tang myself and have gotten a mixed bag the last time I went was just the tug, but that was quite awhile ago.