Spinners, tall girls, short girls, curvy women, BBW's, chicks with little perky titties, or women with huge asses.. What's your favorite body type or feature, guys?

Is there a certain body type or feature you lust after more than others?

Are there any BBW lovers out there who can honestly say they only see plus-sized women? Anyone only visit with petite girls or "spinners"?

Perhaps some of you don't care for BBW's but don't particularly like spinners, either.. Do you prefer girls with an hourglass shape but with not a lot in the middle?

Do any of you guys look for certain characteristics or features when selecting a provider or even a mate/spouse? Example... Freckles, dimples, curly hair, long legs, a specific hair or eye color, glasses, a certain height, weight, or particular race?

Some of you may not even have a certain type... You might just like 'em all! For those of you who aren't picky, are great reviews with great service to match enough to win you over regardless of age, weight, race, or looks?

Some guys love being able to sample a little bit of everything, and others know exactly what they like and what turns them on and they tend to stick to that.

Ladies, feel free to leave a reply about your favorite male (or female) body type... Guys, you know I wanna hear your thoughts and opinions, too!
"I like BIG butts and I cannot lie"!

Firm hiney with no hail dents. I doggie-style.
First off, I love all women, all body types, all ages and all races. However my favorite body type of them all is a BBW. There is just something about the hips, thighs, breasts and ass of a BBW that drives me wild. I have a particular weakness for the short ones as well. I've heard some refer to liking BBW's as a fetish but I disagree with that highly. It is merely the type of woman that I'm attracted to the most and I've traced it all the way back to my kindergarten teacher lol. Thank you Mrs. Black

Now would I see a "spinner"? Absolutely! A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and body type doesn't necessarily decide who I would like to see. What makes or breaks any person is our personality. There are plenty of very attractive people in the world that as soon as they open their mouth, they become the ugliest. A killer personality transcends all if the physical features IMO.

To put it simply I just love women. BBW's, spinners, thick, voluptuous, petite or whatever you wanna attach to them... I like'em!

To the OP, I hope to sample some of those sweet treats someday. Being German as well, I feel obligated too
+1 Hercules, I like women like you Sweat.treat!
I enjoy all shapes, sizes, ages and races as well. Respect is most important to me along with personality. So let's have a good time.
You're all special and unique, sweet.treat...like a poem, song, or a painting we guys have our favorites...the physical appearance is just half of it...when I click with your personality it's.....mmmmmmmmmmmm.
I always check the legs first...if there's feet on one end and pussy on the other we're good to go!!! Youth, firm tits, pencil eraser nipples, a pretty face, nice-smelling hair, intelligence, sweet pillow talk, those are all pluses.
ass, ass, and more ass !!!!!!!!!!
I like all types of women. Big boobs is always somthing I look for but also very much enjoy nice small perky ones also. Its the attitude and personality that makes the session and experience and sex hotter. The hotest chic can sometimes be the worst experience. Genarally when you are a bigger guy like myself you wander if the chic is thinking oh great not another one. You hope she is open to having some fun and a good time to be had by both.
First off, I love all women, all body types, all ages and all races. However my favorite body type of them all is a BBW. There is just something about the hips, thighs, breasts and ass of a BBW that drives me wild. I have a particular weakness for the short ones as well. I've heard some refer to liking BBW's as a fetish but I disagree with that highly. It is merely the type of woman that I'm attracted to the most and I've traced it all the way back to my kindergarten teacher lol. Thank you Mrs. Black

Now would I see a "spinner"? Absolutely! A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and body type doesn't necessarily decide who I would like to see. What makes or breaks any person is our personality. There are plenty of very attractive people in the world that as soon as they open their mouth, they become the ugliest. A killer personality transcends all if the physical features IMO.

To put it simply I just love women. BBW's, spinners, thick, voluptuous, petite or whatever you wanna attach to them... I like'em!
Originally Posted by bbwhunter
That is such a great response.
Myself I enjoy all types of LADIES ....A great personality and beautiful meaningful smile goes a long way ......It is not always the body type or model type looks that attract me ...the several favorites on my list ......that I see time and time again are complete different body types...but the smile and personality keep drawing me back to them....T
While I appreciate women of all shapes, sizes, creed and color; I'm a sucker for the tall, leggy blonde.....every time. My search is for that provider who is a Elle MacPherson / Maria Sharapova look-alike. Yeah, I know, neither of these chicks have boobs (no big deal to me)....but they're tall...blonde....athletic in appearance and have great butts and beautiful long legs. Both have great smiles and typify that "girl next door look".......damn, that's hot!
My taste vary greatly. I have seen the petite spinners. I have seen borderline BBWs. I have seen tall and small chested. I have seen large natural breasts.

If there is a 'body type' that I prefer to avoid, it is probably manmades.

In general, I normally see over 35, and perhaps at this point, most of the gals I see are over 40. I like the lady to have a brain attached to her body. That said, my latest session was an under 30 lady, and I enjoyed her company quite nicely.

There is one BBW I have not seen yet, a part of me really wants to, but the fantasy of who she is, the intellect she shows here, I am afraid to see her lest that fantasy get destroyed somehow.
I think you'll find that while most men have a "type", they are more than happy to venture outside that little box if they see or read something that just catches their eye.

Attraction starts with the eye, but often ends with the brain.
I love the female form period, and since you are speaking of ONLY physical attributes, my PREFERRED body type on a lady is a little bit bigger than a spinner, with nice curves, (ass and breasts), it does not matter on her hair color or how short/tall she is.